Did you know that since 2009 CELBANPrep has been available, in Japan and 100 other countries?
If you are in Japan, considering taking the CELBAN so that you can become a licensed or registered nurse in Canada, there are several posts that will get you started.
This article is written in a question and answer format:
- Where do I start?
- What is NNAS?
- Should I take the CELBAN before applying to NNAS?
- Should I take the CELBAN or the IELTS?
- Do you have online CELBAN courses, online CELBAN classes, and CELBAN material?
- What else should I know about preparing for the CELBAN outside of Canada?
May you find the solid and reliable, trustworthy, source you are looking for!
Where do I start?
There are two reliable sources for information about the CELBAN and the process of becoming a nurse in Canada.
What is NNAS?
The National Nursing Assessment Services was founded in August of 2014. Before that time Internationally Educated Nurses applied to individual provincial Colleges of Nursing to start their documentation process. So, at that time there was a great deal of duplication. And, it became challenging for IENs who moved from one province to another.
With NNAS the entire documentation process for all of the colleges of nursing, for all of the provinces, for both registered nurses and licensed nurses is completed by one organization.
This makes it much easier for you.
Should I take the CELBAN before applying to NNAS?
This is a question that comes up quire regularly. So, I have written the answer in several posts. Each is for a different person, so each post has a different perspective and the information shared is different in each post. See: NNAS first?
Should I take the CELBAN or the IELTS?
This is another commonly asked question that has been answered in many different ways. See: CELBAN or IELTS?
Do you have online CELBAN courses, online CELBAN classes, and CELBAN material?
The answer is, “Yes!”
Because CELBANPrep was first created over ten years ago, in 2009, ample resources have been created. This includes:
- CELBAN online courses: textbooks, workbooks, lesson plans, and the like.
- CELBAN online classes: small groups that get together on a regular basis to practice skills taught during the online courses.
- CELBAN intensives: CELBAN online courses, classes and material that helps people to decrease the amount of time it takes to prepare for the CELBAN.
- CELBAN material: quizzes, handouts, assigments to practice skills required to pass the CELBAN.
- CELBAN reviewers: e-books, websites, blog posts, updates that expose IENs to the format and structure – expectations – of the CELBAN.
It took time, but now CELBANPrep University has the most extensive library of resouces available to you, at various price points, to assist you in preparing for the CELBAN no matter where you are in the world!
CELBAN in Japan?
The beautful thing about CELBANPrep Publishing, is that several CELBAN courses and CELBAN intensives have been available through Amazon.jp.
- CELBAN of IELTS: Grammar Intensives
- CELBANPrep Writing Level One (Task 1 and 2)
- CELBANPrep Writing Level Two (Task 2)
- CELBANPrep Speaking
Where do I start with CELBANPrep?
This is another question that I am asked quite often, by Internationally Educated Nurses like you. With so many options, it is sometimes difficult for IENs to figure out where to start. This post shares ample information about where to start and how to prepare for the CELBAN.
What else should I know about preparing for the CELBAN outside of Canada?
Several posts have been written about preparing for the CELBAN, internationally. You may benefit from reading these posts as well.
- CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, 🇦🇪 UAE, 🇶🇦Qatar, 🇸🇦Saudi Arabia and Internationally
There is even a tag: https://dear-kim.com/tag/celban-preparation-internationally
I hope that this post gives you some clarity and understing both about the process of becoming a registered nurse in Canada, but also the steps to take in preparing for the CELBAN exam.