What You Need to Pass the CELBAN: YOU NEED BOTH!
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- CELBANPrep: Now Available in Print!
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- So sad to hear what happened
- CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: NNAS
Hi! Im working here in canada as a caregiver. Im interested to apply to be LPN and RN here… I dont know if my credentials will be qualify… I have two courses in the Philippines, one Is Business Management graduated then i continue it in field of Nursing,i graduated again last october , I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines, since February. Can i ask if u allow a voluntary works as NNAS job experience in health care as an evidence for safe nursing?what are the guidelines to assess my credentials here? Fees?Ielts? thank u.Hope u can help me..im bit confuse…God bless!!! M
I am a registered nurse in the Philippines with a 4 years experience but its a long time ago (2010). I am currently in a live in caregiver program. I just registered in NNAS for my assessment for LPN but i read on some forums and even here that u can do both LPN and RN assessment at the same time but with additional payment. I was just wondering if its advisable to do it if i want to pursue LPN first then maybe eventually pursue my RN career. I really need your advice. Thanks for your time.
♪♪ Strained Achiever: i will give the celban exam in 3months; my safe practice will expire in a month
Hi, am currently going through RPN registration process through CNO. Everything is done, the only language proficiency requirement is left. And i will give the celban exam in 3months. I also passed the my RPN registration exam here. And according to cno, my safe practice will expire in a month(after three years). Me and my family planning to move to BC. I know if i am applying for LPN registration in bc then i have to go through all the process from starting. But I am confused about registration exam. Do i need to give the registration exam again in BC? P
I have been searching on how to write in this blog for a while now but I can’t find the link so I just made a comment here… Anyway, I just arrived here in Canada just a couple of weeks ago and I’m also from the Philippines like majority of the people here. I just heard about NNAS and immediately signed up and finished my payment. Unfortunately, I need to take IELTS/CELBAN that’s how I landed on this forum. I have already taken IELTS GT back home and got 8 in reading, 7,5 in listening and speaking, and 6.5 in writing. I don’t want to risk and have my papers delayed by failing the ACAD so I’m planning on taking CELBAN… What should I do? Your comments are so positive it keeps everybody’s hopes up. Thank you. JR