I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: money matters
I don’t know how to leave the comment ,, so I choose to leave here sorry;
I am an one of the desperate international nurses who need celban score.
I tried IELTS couple of times, but my writing was never getting better.. and I am a terrible writer in my first language as well.
I was almost frustrated,,but I found hope in the CELBAN..
And I was one comment about a nurse who took ielts 7times(?) and success CELBAN..
I am living in Toronto where has no celban prep school.
so I was about to apply in Vancouver,, but I have to spend too much extra money for accommodation…etc..However I thought that plan because of speaking…
To practice speaking , I thought I have meet people..
but I guess this site has only online class, don’t you?
How can I practice speaking with this ? I am an Asian,, I am very weak at speaking and writing. I couldn’t find any solution yet..
If you can help and I don’t have to go to Vancouver, I would be very happy TT
I am planning to take test either Oct or Nov..
I prefer Oct than Nov though..
If I study with you, what month is appropriate ?
Please reply me. I am willing to do everything I can do to get a score.
Thank you, Jane
Hi Kim.. I’ve been worried about how the test set up would be if I take my second try.. Do they give same questions in writing listening and reading as what I had in my first try? Q.