Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
- 600 – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
- CELBANPrep Available in 100 Countries!!!
- CELBANPrep is Available Internationally!
- CELBAN Preparation in the UK and internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in India and internationally
- 1G§* How much of study time do i need before taking the celban exams?
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel really discouraged…without the support I usually have back home
- ♥ I feel hopeless… to achieve my dreams and goals in life.
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- ♥ *You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support … I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try
- ☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
- *1G Writing Sample ~ CELBAN Assessment Reports: turning weaknesses into strengths
- *3G ♫ Now I have a confidence in my writing!
- *!!I PASSeD MY CELBAN!!! I’m so happy I subscribed to CELBANPrep=)
- 1G* ☺ I am planning to take my CELBAN exam this coming …
- 1G* Do i need to have kindle to access the resources for [CELBANPrep] Reading and Listening Complete Series
- I felt depressed that I exerted a lot of effort and 2 months of my time for it and my scores … didn’t even increase.
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: CELBAN Listening
Greetings! I am planning to take my CELBAN exam this coming March and I wonder if I can purchase a celban book instead of e-book. As a starter, what do you recommend me to study first. I really wanted to pursue my career here as a nurse in BC and I believe that if I pass the CELBAN exam, I will be one step closer to be an RN here in Canada. So please help me=) Thanks!
1G* Do i need to have kindle to access the resources for [CELBANPrep] Reading and Listening Complete Series
I would like to ask about the listening scoring System. In an 84 items listening
♥ I am not 100% confident that I will pass it because the CELBAN listening benchmark is just so high
I’m doing good, thanks for thinking about me. I am a quite relieved that the exam is over, but still I’m a bit uneasy whenever I think about the outcome. I am not 100% confident that I will pass it because the listening benchmark is just so high; although I did the best I can, I am not sure if my mark could reach it. Almost all of the other examinees’ concerns were about the listening section, all rest of the test were just fine. So still, the agony of waiting is where I am currently in for the meantime. I am trying not to be so pessimistic because I know I did my best, and I think I worked quite hard to prepare for it. Thank you for the lessons that I learned from Celbanprep. Honestly, it helped me a lot on my writing and speaking, and it gave me such enlightenment about what celban exam was like. On top of that, the motivation and encouragement that you gave every now and then was really of big help; they really boosted my confidence. I’m still holding that hope that I could pass the Celban exam. And if not, I will not lose courage to try it again, because if others can make it, I know I also can if accompanied by hard work. I’ll let you know about the results maybe after 3 weeks? I hope I would be telling a good news by that time. Still keeping my fingers crossed. 🙂