➡️ 2021 UPDATES!!! ⬅️
Please note that the Dear Kim blog is currently being updated.
All posts updated in 2021 say "Updated in 2021"
and have matching graphics.
Thank you for your patience.
150 posts updated.
Top Posts & Pages
- NNAS: After all the documents submitted how long it takes to get the evaluation results?
- CELBAN Preparation in the 🇺🇲 US, the 🇬🇧UK and 🇦🇺 Australia
- 🤔 How much does CELBANPrep cost?
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ There are times that I am at a point of giving up.
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ it feels like theres something lacking on me – sometimes feeling emptiness.
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Inspire Yourself!AMAZING!!! I passed the CELBAN!!! Busy People ~ Busy Moms & Dads CELBAN classes online CELBAN courses online CELBAN Listening CELBAN near me CELBAN or IELTS: Grammar Essentials CELBANPrep CELBAN preparation online CELBANPrep University CELBAN Reading CELBAN Speaking CELBAN Vocabulary CELBAN Writing Disillusioned Dreamers Employment English Enouragement Facing Fears Finding Balance Grammar Health and Wellness Hope Mastering Your Psychology Medical Collocations Optimizing Your Environment Passion Planning Secrets to Success the CELBAN Trap Unsuspecting Newcomers
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: CELBANPrep Method
1G* – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
Back in November I posted several blogs about the passing of my 17 year old daughter.
Although this was personal information I was sharing publicly, I did this for several reasons:
- Life is about struggles and challenges, and the only way we can get through them is together.
- I knew that I needed the prayers of all the IENs I had come to know, for I had felt their prayers on my behalf repeatedly in the past.
- Here I had been providing hope and encouragement and I had come to a place and time when I sorely needed it myself.
- For all those people who questioned, “Is there really a Kim?”, or if all of this was a scam. The comments from caring and concerned IENs are certain to convince anyone of my existence and the loyalty of those who have allowed me to walk with them along their individual paths towards their common dream.
Dear Kim, I am living in Calgary. It is my first stop. I have been here for a year and 6 mo. I am from the Philippines. My score on the IELTS is: writing- 6.5 reading-7 speaking-8 listening 9. Where do I start? What should I do? K Continue reading
What’s the use of these all sales because people didn’t get their celban dates from 5-6 months so much waiting to get the exam date then no use of this celban . It’s not good in my view , i m so much upset about the system of this celban exam dates till August it’s full I want to give exam now but how? M
How are you today? Thanks for your question, I am doing pretty good.
I think it is time to introduce myself. Maybe, you are wondering who I am. My name you know already. I come from Germany and I have been in Canada. I have been in my profession as a RN and head nurse in the surgical unit for 25 years. I came to Canada without any English knowledge, so I started my first English classes at the ESL for newcomers. After ESL I went to the college and attended three semesters as well. I wrote my first CELBAN test without any success, the second test I wrote was the same I failed to make the grade in one area. I was very disappointed. My scores at this time were writing 6, reading 7, listening 9 and speaking 7.
In the last year I studied by myself and did some different practise tests, reading, etc., online to improve my English skills. I think my English has improved, but I do not feel comfortable yet. I hope the CELBAN prep guide will help me and it is that what I am looking for.
I know my weaknesses and it is always difficult with time constraint. Besides studying at home I work in the medical field as a HCA. The contact with residents and LPN helps; in conversations and I am not so far away from that what I used to be.
I am looking forward to hear from you, perhaps with advice.
Take care I.
It is precise and to the point. It gave me a good feature of the exam.
Generally it very helpful to prepare the reading exam, but what I suggest is that, If you introcude past exams like exercises with answers students can time themselves and can get broad knowledge of the nature of the exam. Most IENs compilan about insatficient material about Celban.