Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- *3G ♫ Now I have a confidence in my writing!
- *!!I PASSeD MY CELBAN!!! I’m so happy I subscribed to CELBANPrep=)
- 1G* ☺ I am planning to take my CELBAN exam this coming …
- 1G* Do i need to have kindle to access the resources for [CELBANPrep] Reading and Listening Complete Series
- I felt depressed that I exerted a lot of effort and 2 months of my time for it and my scores … didn’t even increase.
- What is the Word Count on the CELBAN Exam?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Writing Incident Reports
- 2G* How I learned to write CELBAN reports in 20 minutes!
- 2G* Writing for CELBAN and IELTS ~ Which is easier?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Incident Report. Can you spot the errors?
- 2G* § How would you correct this sentence?
- 2G*!!♥ I just got my CELBAN test result today, I PASSED!
- 3G* CELBAN Speaking Compare and Contrast Example
- 2G* How to Create an Outline for an Incident Report in 5 minutes for CELBAN Writing
- Thank you miss Kim for the words of encouragement. May God bless you all the time
- Can you please give me more hints about finding the UPDATE button for CELBANPrep from Amazon?
- 1G*!! After failing the IELTS 7 x, I joined [CELBANPrep] in the month of FEB, took the CELBAN MAY: I passed!!!
- !!* I took CELBAN, first attempt I failed….I got the confidence to overcome my fear of writing
- !! After 3x failing the IELTS, I finally passed my CELBAN exam in the first attempt!
- 3G* How do I get a 10 in CELBAN Listening?
- 3G* How can I get a writing practice test or any material for CELBAN writing practice exam
- 3G* Which Engish test: IELTS or CELBAN?
- 3G* CELBAN or IELTS: writing reviewer
- 8G*► I did my Celban last May without any preparation or any study guide
- IMPORTANT: Amazon Updates!!!
- 6G*☺ You always makes me feel more confident and less stressful
- Walking on Eggshells
- I have a concern. I don’t have credit card which requires from the Amazon website.
- I will be gentle with myself…
- The application of Kindle could not open the audio.What is the remedy for playing those tracks?
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: CELBAN or IELTS
People from all over the world subscribe to CELBANPrep Writing Level One . When I read Rashin’s assignment I could see she was working very hard to incorporate vocabulary while writing about the pros and cons of children participating in sports. Having experience with the IELTS, I asked her to answer the question I am asked all the time: which is easier the IELTS or the CELBAN. Following are quotes from two conversations.
A war of words is being waged on the subject of whether sport has positive impacts on children or not. I feel confident in stating that the pros outweigh cons.
1G*!! After failing the IELTS 7 x, I joined [CELBANPrep] in the month of FEB, took the CELBAN MAY: I passed!!!
Kim, I was lost when I decided to finally take CELBAN. Prior to that I took IELTS more than 5x when I was in the Philippines and 2x here in Canada. I was devastated when I didn’t got my desired scores in IELTS. I had hesitations in applying for CELBAN because: first) it don’t know anything about it, second) i don’t know people or institution who conduct reviews and lastly) another months of preparation. Luckily, I saw CelbanPrep thru google… I joined in the month of FEB and took the CELBAN MAY 3. I passed! Continue reading
Good afternoon Kim,
My name is R, I am one of your student… I would like to thank you for all your guidance and support in my writing. Though, I felt so bad whenever I check my writing [CELBANPrep Writing Level One] there were lots colours for corrections- but for this corrections I improved and felt confident in doing an incident report [CELBANPrep Writing Level Two]. Honestly, I took IELTS exam 3 times, unfortunately I didn’t meet the score that they were requiring me to reach. Then I took Celban, first attempt I failed. Somehow, you gave me a chance … from that point I practice and practice until I got the confidence to overcome my fear of writing. Luckily, I got a schedule … for CELBAN exam … and I pass the exam. Kim, you put a mark in achieving my nursing career here in Canada.
Dear Miss Kim
…the only thing missing to complete my requirements is the english test. thats my priority now to take the english test, im scared coz my english is not good enough, especially my diction, i need to study and practice, i dont know which test will i take. thats my concern for now. – H