Get Your 7 Day Access Pass
FREE E-books with Kindle Unlimited
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook
What You Need to Pass the CELBAN
CELBANPrep Writing Textbook
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
Pre-test~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- 3 NEW FREE CELBAN E-books
- 10% off CELBAN Grammar Student Workbooks
- I am so impressed!
- CELBANPrep: Now Available in Print!
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- So sad to hear what happened
- CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com
Category Archives: English
i would like to purchase the books for reading , writing, listening, and speaking celban. how much will it all cost in total. please inform me asap.
and where can i purchase it from what are the dates for celban exams.
i am locatedin halifax
and how long it the celban exams for?
how much of study time do i need in total before taking the actual celban exams??
This is a great incident report written for CELBAN Writing during the CELBANPrep Writing Level Two. It is well written, except for a few errors. Can you identify the errors?
This comes from a posted assignment, for the CELBANPrep Writing Level Two How would you correct it?
On July 19th at 20:30H, at St. Matthews Hospital, Kim Sapno, 14 year old girl admitted in emergency room accompanied by her mother. She had a complained of right lower abdominal pain.
Try rewriting these sentences before you click on read more to see some of my suggestions. Which do you prefer and why?
Dear Miss Kim
…the only thing missing to complete my requirements is the english test. thats my priority now to take the english test, im scared coz my english is not good enough, especially my diction, i need to study and practice, i dont know which test will i take. thats my concern for now. – H
I’m doing fine, yes it is nice here in Winnipeg, except for the very cold weather.
I’m from Philippines, I’ve been in Canada for two years. This is the first country that we moved/lived into since we came from the Philippines. I don’t have a CLB score, because I didn’t took that assessment, but I did took CELBAN before, actually I already took CELBAN twice, but unfortunately I’m not lucky to pass.
- My scores at the first time were: Listening 9, Reading 8, Writing 6, Speaking 7,
- and the second time were: Listening 9, Reading 9, Writing 7, speaking 7.
They said that my weaknesses in writing were as follows:
- some grammatical error make it difficult to understand the text
- problem with prepositions
- problem with verb tense
- some problem with possession forms
Weaknesses in speaking:
- pronunciation problems
- work on grammar and vocabulary so that I can choose the correct words, word forms and word order to ask questions, and express my ideas clearly and accurately
- problems with question formation
- problem with singular/plural forms
- problem with verb tense
I need to redo it all again, I hope you can help me, I feel so depressed after I received the score report from celas.
With the assistance of a writing coach, IENs work on writing assignments on a weekly basis. This personalized writing tutoring allows a person to develop test taking strategies that increase their score on the CELBAN. See if you can spot some of the errors in the phrases below:
- A patient complained about why should the nurse must asks so many questions..
- and not to right away help the patient.
- Little that the patient knew that the nurse was already helping the patient.
- The nurse focused her full attention to the patient.
Corticosteroids and antibiotics are prescribed to treat joint pain and sore throats.
I have a question again!! Do I need to change joint pain? It affects multiple joints.
§ When writing a report for CELBAN Writing should headache, earache or sore throat be singular or plural?
In writing about Henoch Schonlein Purpura, an IEN with a family history with this disease wrote:
Symptomes of this disease are purpuric rashes all over the body, joint pain and cold like symptoms like headache, sorethroat and earache.
I asked, ” Do you understand why earaches and sore throats are plural?”
She replied, “I did research on, why do we use earaches or sore throats? But I could not find the reason. So, can you please explain that to me? Thank you.
Why do we need to add temperature unit must and other units not? For example:
- Vitals: PR 88, RR 20, BP 110/70, T 36.7 C.
Hi Kim.. I’ve been worried about how the test set up would be if I take my second try.. Do they give same questions in writing listening and reading as what I had in my first try? Q.