What You Need to Pass the CELBAN: YOU NEED BOTH!
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
I haven’t taken IELTS or CELBAN before.
Im good! Thanks! How are you? I am working as a live-in caregiver.
I am from the Philippines. I’ve been here for almost a year and 10 months. I haven’t taken IELTS or CELBAN before.
I’ve read some of the letters from your ‘Dear Kim’ and I kinda relate myself to some of them though I haven’t taken any exams yet but being clueless is. And I got excited with how you’re able to helped them passed! 🙂 Im planning to take CELBAN hopefully last quarter of this year that’s why Im really eager to start reviewing. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for responding! 🙂
P.S. Pardon my grammar.
I smiled when I read what you wrote about reading the posts on Dear Kim, “And I got excited with how you’re able to helped them passed! 🙂 ” Because joining CELBANPrep is entering into a partnership, I can not take all the credit. It takes hard work and dedication on behalf of the IEN. I simply show the way. But, I too get excited each time I get an email from someone telling me they passed! I just replied and posted one more today. It is so rewarding.
I also smiled when you said you could relate. That is the whole purpose of Dear Kim, to share people’s stories that allow people to know they are not alone, there are others in the same situation, and that those who have experienced the same pains and disappointments have found hope, inspiration, encouragement. As a result they have filled their dreams of life in Canada.
One day, maybe even today, it will be your message posted there! 🙂
Before we begin it is really helpful for me to know where you stand, when it comes to your English level. If your scores are about a 5, it might be better to focus on your grammar first, and then take CELBANPrep once you have achieved a higher benchmark. As a live in caregiver the resources available to you are limited. But, after you apply for PR you can qualify for free CLB exams and maybe even some LINC courses. In the mean time you can access some resources from the library: http://www.celban.biz has some suggestions.
In the mean time please take this FREE online exam: http://www.clb-osa.ca/. And take the CELBAN™ Readiness Self-Assessment. Let me know how you score.
As for pardoning your grammar, I am very lenient in e-mails at first. But in time, if you are like those who have taken this path before you, after taking CELBANPrep Writing you will be more conscientious about what you write!
Have a great day, R. I look forward to your reply.
P.S. You might be interested in 7 Things you MUST Know to Pass the CELBAN.