I am hesitant to purchase any online resources or services. However, I came to a point where I need to do something or else my SRNA application will be expired. I have tried IELTS many times and it reaches the verge of lowering my self-esteem. Now, I am opting to try CELBAN.
I have been receiving email updates from your site. .. I hope you can help me uplift my self worth.
Thanks so much!
Otherwise, J, I understand your hesitation. That is why generating trust is one of my main missions. I could be teaching in a classroom but I knew there were people all over Canada and all over the world who needed to learn what I was teaching. I also knew that many lived in remote areas where there is no access to any other material. Having lived in remote communities I know what that can be like. So I decided that instead of teaching a few people in Edmonton, I would create an online business.
But how do I do that when my clients are immigrants, who are so vulnerable to being taken advantage of?
There are several things I do.
- I post e-mails on Dear Kim, with the questions I am asked and the questions I give. I post assignments, and I post thank you messages.
- I offer free resources, then some for $4.99, and some for $9.99 so people can see what kind of resources I create before spending hundreds of dollars on the courses.
- I offer discounts in coupons, and Membership Privileges and additional supports to people subscribing to courses.
- I continue to create new resources all the time. Right now I am working on some for listening, reading and another one for writing.
- I partnered with PayPal, the most trusted and secure online payment transaction process.
- And I reply to e-mails myself!
- FREE resources at www.celban.info
- resource in formation at www.celbanprep.info
- suggested resources at www.celban.biz
- a site with training information and scheduling at www.celbanprep.biz
- a parent site at www.iepc.ca
- a blog at Dear Kim https://dear-kim.com/
- a facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CELBANPrep
- a twitter page at https://twitter.com/CELBANPrep
And if this has not generated any trust, ask around. Someone you know, who is an IEN, is bound to know me and CELBANPrep.
So, J, read these e-mail and these links and ask the question, “Why would Kim spend so much time writing such a long e-mail?” And you will come to the same conclusion that so many other people have come to. 🙂
Have a great night!