Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
- 600 – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
- CELBANPrep Available in 100 Countries!!!
- CELBANPrep is Available Internationally!
- CELBAN Preparation in the UK and internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in India and internationally
- 1G§* How much of study time do i need before taking the celban exams?
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel really discouraged…without the support I usually have back home
- ♥ I feel hopeless… to achieve my dreams and goals in life.
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- ♥ *You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support … I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try
- ☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
- *1G Writing Sample ~ CELBAN Assessment Reports: turning weaknesses into strengths
- *3G ♫ Now I have a confidence in my writing!
- *!!I PASSeD MY CELBAN!!! I’m so happy I subscribed to CELBANPrep=)
- 1G* ☺ I am planning to take my CELBAN exam this coming …
- 1G* Do i need to have kindle to access the resources for [CELBANPrep] Reading and Listening Complete Series
- I felt depressed that I exerted a lot of effort and 2 months of my time for it and my scores … didn’t even increase.
- What is the Word Count on the CELBAN Exam?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Writing Incident Reports
- 2G* How I learned to write CELBAN reports in 20 minutes!
- 2G* Writing for CELBAN and IELTS ~ Which is easier?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Incident Report. Can you spot the errors?
- 2G* § How would you correct this sentence?
- 2G*!!♥ I just got my CELBAN test result today, I PASSED!
- 3G* CELBAN Speaking Compare and Contrast Example
- 2G* How to Create an Outline for an Incident Report in 5 minutes for CELBAN Writing
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
♫ I have taken my [CELBAN] exam today…
I have taken my exam today. It was not bad. The listening part was 60 questions and it was more difficult than what I expected. I have answered all of the qustions, but I am not sure abot their correctness,I hope that I can get 10. The other three parts was exactly as the same as you taught. The only diference was in the number of questions in reading. I wrote the incident report in 18 minutes…. BTW, I realy appreciate your great teaching, during the exam I was so confident and I was not under a huge pressure. I finished all parts on time. I feel confident in stating that your teaching method along with ongoing practice can make a miracle.
I just read your e-mail. When I read, “during the exam I was so confident and I was not under a huge pressure” I threw my hands up in celebration! YES! Now that puts the biggest smile on my face! In all reality my goal is not about people passing the exam. My goal is to foster confidence to decrease exam anxiety. It is my belief that when people are confident they can perform to the best of their ability. I am so very thrilled that I am touched to tears. Thank you. Thank you for writing and letting me know that you indeed felt confident, and in turn felt less stress. I am so very pleased that you finished all part on time, and you had enough time…when you were writing the report.
Furthermore I appreciate your comment that my “method along with ongoing practice can make a miracle.” In doing so you honoured the partnership acknowledging yourself in the process. So many people thank me for all my work, and neglect to acknowledge all the work they themselves have done. It pleases me that this partnership was honoured for what it was. A teacher is only as good as the student; a student is only as good as the teacher.
I hope that you celebrated, even before the results come in. It is important to celebrate all you have done, and to acknowledge that you have done the very best of your ability. Celebrating your journey of learning and discovery is important, regardless of outcome.
My daughter shared with me a video entitled “I will not Let my Exam Marks Decide my Fate” and follow up to “Why I love Education but Hate School”. Every day I meet people who build their identity on exam scores. Every day I meet people who feel like a failure when the get a score below what is required by the provincial colleges of nursing. Every day I meet people who underestimate the value of the learning process: their education. Every day I work to build each and every individual up to remember who they are, where they have come from, and how brilliant and capable they are.
So, R, please celebrate while you remember who you are, what you have done, how far you have come, and how brilliant you really are. In doing so you will allow the light within to shine more brilliantly, with greater strength, allowing greater longevity.
I can not wait to celebrate with you! I am going to miss you, so please, no matter which direction the wind takes you, always stay in touch.