I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
♫ I have taken my [CELBAN] exam today…
I have taken my exam today. It was not bad. The listening part was 60 questions and it was more difficult than what I expected. I have answered all of the qustions, but I am not sure abot their correctness,I hope that I can get 10. The other three parts was exactly as the same as you taught. The only diference was in the number of questions in reading. I wrote the incident report in 18 minutes…. BTW, I realy appreciate your great teaching, during the exam I was so confident and I was not under a huge pressure. I finished all parts on time. I feel confident in stating that your teaching method along with ongoing practice can make a miracle.
I just read your e-mail. When I read, “during the exam I was so confident and I was not under a huge pressure” I threw my hands up in celebration! YES! Now that puts the biggest smile on my face! In all reality my goal is not about people passing the exam. My goal is to foster confidence to decrease exam anxiety. It is my belief that when people are confident they can perform to the best of their ability. I am so very thrilled that I am touched to tears. Thank you. Thank you for writing and letting me know that you indeed felt confident, and in turn felt less stress. I am so very pleased that you finished all part on time, and you had enough time…when you were writing the report.
Furthermore I appreciate your comment that my “method along with ongoing practice can make a miracle.” In doing so you honoured the partnership acknowledging yourself in the process. So many people thank me for all my work, and neglect to acknowledge all the work they themselves have done. It pleases me that this partnership was honoured for what it was. A teacher is only as good as the student; a student is only as good as the teacher.
I hope that you celebrated, even before the results come in. It is important to celebrate all you have done, and to acknowledge that you have done the very best of your ability. Celebrating your journey of learning and discovery is important, regardless of outcome.
My daughter shared with me a video entitled “I will not Let my Exam Marks Decide my Fate” and follow up to “Why I love Education but Hate School”. Every day I meet people who build their identity on exam scores. Every day I meet people who feel like a failure when the get a score below what is required by the provincial colleges of nursing. Every day I meet people who underestimate the value of the learning process: their education. Every day I work to build each and every individual up to remember who they are, where they have come from, and how brilliant and capable they are.
So, R, please celebrate while you remember who you are, what you have done, how far you have come, and how brilliant you really are. In doing so you will allow the light within to shine more brilliantly, with greater strength, allowing greater longevity.
I can not wait to celebrate with you! I am going to miss you, so please, no matter which direction the wind takes you, always stay in touch.