I am from Philippines but I had worked in Dubai, Middle East for 5 years. Since, I dream to migrate to other countries, ielts is always one of the requirements, inorder to get in. I attended almost all the ielts review center in the Philippines and I spent a lot of money but I failed for 3x. I lost my confidence. Everytime I heard an academic IELTS test I felt nervous. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I was so scared to take the test.
Moreover, I decided to migrate here in Canada but again they required me to submit IELTS test in general module. Although, I was so afraid but I don’t have choice but to try it. Fortunately, I meet the requirements.
Thanks God I meet you Kim. If I’m not lucky with IELTS maybe CELBAN is the way for me to achieve my dreams to become an RN in Canada.I believe that I can do it with your help. Thanks for the online review course you have made. It’s really helpful since I don’t have any background about this test. In addition, I felt your dedication, commitment and effort to established this course to help international nurses inorder to pass CELBAN. I never regret that I enrolled in your course even I was still in Dubai. I felt no difference wherever I am either in Dubai or UAE, I can still easily access the course.
Again, thanks Kim. Until me meet again online.
NEW! FREE Guide
UPDATED: Pre-test~ FREE
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I already took CELBAN twice, but … I’m not lucky to pass.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am a 7 months postpartum Mom…when will I start
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: A word of caution…
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ There are times that I want to give up because I’m not sure if I can do [the CELBAN]
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I have nightmares on [CELBAN] writing.
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I take my 2nd chance in celban.. Now I have only one chance left
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I already took the IELTS twice… I admit I almost gave up … [on] my writing skills
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I failed my nursing exam and i felt ashamed.
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: I did my Celban last May without any preparation or any study guide
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- Keepsake: I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE!!
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com