Glad to receive the letter from you.
Let me introduce myself. I came originally from China about twenty years ago with my parents. We landed in Montreal, Quebec. I have never lived anywhere else since I came to Canada. I received my nursing degree in French here in Quebec. Then I started to work in a bilingual hospital as a registered nurse right after graduation. Currently, I’m still working in the same hospital and accumulated 9 years of experience as RN. My English skill was at a beginner level when I started to work and was improved over time through my work. However, I was never tested for my English skill. Recently, my husband got an opportunity to work in Alberta and I plan to move there with him. In order to be a registered nurse in Alberta, I need to pass an English proficiency test. This is actually the first time I heard about CELBAN. I want to be well prepared before writing this exam. I think my main weaknesses are writing and speaking, I wish that I will be able to pass the exam under your guidance.
NEW! FREE Guide
UPDATED: Pre-test~ FREE
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I dont know how to start, im so desperate, frustrated, hopeless
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I already took CELBAN twice, but … I’m not lucky to pass.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am a 7 months postpartum Mom…when will I start
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: A word of caution…
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ There are times that I want to give up because I’m not sure if I can do [the CELBAN]
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I have nightmares on [CELBAN] writing.
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I take my 2nd chance in celban.. Now I have only one chance left
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I already took the IELTS twice… I admit I almost gave up … [on] my writing skills
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I failed my nursing exam and i felt ashamed.
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: I did my Celban last May without any preparation or any study guide
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- Keepsake: I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE!!
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com