Glad to receive the letter from you.
Let me introduce myself. I came originally from China about twenty years ago with my parents. We landed in Montreal, Quebec. I have never lived anywhere else since I came to Canada. I received my nursing degree in French here in Quebec. Then I started to work in a bilingual hospital as a registered nurse right after graduation. Currently, I’m still working in the same hospital and accumulated 9 years of experience as RN. My English skill was at a beginner level when I started to work and was improved over time through my work. However, I was never tested for my English skill. Recently, my husband got an opportunity to work in Alberta and I plan to move there with him. In order to be a registered nurse in Alberta, I need to pass an English proficiency test. This is actually the first time I heard about CELBAN. I want to be well prepared before writing this exam. I think my main weaknesses are writing and speaking, I wish that I will be able to pass the exam under your guidance.
NEW! FREE Guide
UPDATED: Pre-test~ FREE
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s 2021 – 90 Day Challenge
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ There are times that I am at a point of giving up.
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ it feels like theres something lacking on me – sometimes feeling emptiness.
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I took celban twice and I didn’t get expected score
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I don’t have the confident, I feel that I will fail [the CELBAN]
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I am so worried in taking celban for the 3rd time…I got 9 listening
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ i was so frustrated … after i received my evaluation report.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ Do you have an ideas of how a busy mom with a toddler can study?
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I am here for you, what I really want to know is: are you here for yourself?
- CT4 UNSUSPECTING NEWCOMER – ♦ WARNING: Overconfidence can have detrimental effects.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am from Swift Current [Saskatchewan], I have two jobs… I wanted some [CELBAN] materials to read at home
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I dont know how to start, im so desperate, frustrated, hopeless
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I already took CELBAN twice, but … I’m not lucky to pass.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am a 7 months postpartum Mom…when will I start
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE!!
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com