DEAR KIM, Hi now i am telling you little bit about myself…. i am from India.I passed my GNM Nsg diploma from india.I came canada in sept 2003 and my 2003 to 2010 period is struggal period in canada.I passed my RPN exam in 2010 and i am married that time and i have one baby boy thats why i have no time to do my english test.After three years now i have another baby girl 3 month old.Now i am lived in montreal Qc with my family.I want to pass celban and i want be a nurse in canada.I never take any test like celban or ilets in my past.
Now i want to take celban with your help and taking care for my two kids by myself. Please help me because i can’t go outside for classes.kim can you tell me about yourself or where are you. Thank you for your help and kindness. yours faithfully, p
- I am from Swift Current [Saskatchewan], I have two jobs… I wanted some [CELBAN] materials to read at home
- I am only gonna be free to attend [CELBANPrep] on weekends
- Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- Do you have an ideas of how a busy mom with a toddler can study?
- What if i don’t have the time to practice everyday?
- Is it easier to practice [CELBAN] online because i never studied online before?
- Are the CELBANPrep courses and resources interactive or on static websites?
- Why is CELBANPrep online? How i can register for the CELBAN exam?
- How can I practice speaking with [CELBANPrep]?