thank you so much for your quicker response. I am from india, its been 2.5 years in edmonton for me. my ielts score was 6.5 overall. I am so worried about celban as i already took date for celban on 22 april, But I am unable to get any prep material. K
Well, my friend, I am glad that you wrote but I too am worried about your exam date being so soon. Would you consider postponing it?
Last summer I drafted the CELBAN Trap, which you have fallen into. Then I wrote a separate title, exploring the 4 ways IENs fall. You are an Unsuspecting Newcomer.
This is from the CELBAN Center website:
Request for cancellation or transfer of test dates must be 20 business days before your confirmed test date. An administrative fee applies.
They prefer you do not transfer or cancel because it is a headache for them, but they are not considering that you only get three chances to take the exam. Still they write, “Please make sure that you select a test session that is appropriate to your level of preparedness, your professional registration timelines and your work and personal schedule.”
- We have been preparing the CELBAN Trap for publication April 2015.
- You will get free resources from me.
- There are other resources available, for a fee, at www.celbanprep.info.
Ok. Well that is good that you are firm on your decision about your date. A Writing Assessment is a good start. It allows you to know:
- Your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to grammar and writing,
- Which Writing4IEHP resources will help you to turn your weaknesses into strengths, and
- about how much time it will take you to prepare for the CELBAN.
Once you get your Assessment, you will be able to decide what to do next.
All you need to do is to register for your Writing Assessment.
What else do you need to be “sorted out”?