Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
- 600 – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
♦Thank you for understanding our pains and struggles.
Thank you again. You made the right in decision in choosing Dia as one of your coach. And I wanted to say thank you also to her.
I failed in Celban before, but I said I’m going to try again. And when I enrolled in your class, I know I will be learning all that I needed to pass the exam. It was indeed an experience.
I didn’t meet you in person yet, just once during the webinar session but I will say it again, I know you know it already, and a lot of IEN’s have told you this, but you are such a very trust worthy person. Thank you for this kind of review that you have. This is the answer to our search for something that can help us to go to the very first step of attaining our goal in this country. Thank you for understanding our pains and struggles. This is just my first step, but I know I am going there.. It is still a long process but I will never give up.
When CELAS gave me a seat for the exam I grab it and a week before, I go through all your e-mails in my inbox … I don’t know but I needed something where I can get more strength and I ask to HIM to please give it to me this time.
God bless your pure and kind heart Kim. More power to your staff. Please dont get tired but I know your job is not easy and you get tired too. I pray for you,.. More strength and healthy body and more dreams to be fulfilled in your life and your love ones. Kim, every knowledge or information that you share and teach is an enlightenment for me..
Thank you, thank you so much. I will keep in touch with you, by making sure that every IEN’s that I meet they must have to know you and your team.
You take care always and thank you so much Kim.
Thank you for the affirmation about hiring Dia [as a Writing Coach]. It was an easy choice, really! But I am glad that you have confirmed this to be a wise choice. I appreciate your comment about my trustworthiness. This is very important to me: there are too many people wanting to take advantage of immigrants; there are too many people online creating scams, with the only intention to hurt or steal from others. Yet it is amazing to me when I get emails from people who accuse me of doing such things. “Really,” I wonder. “Have you ever interacted with me? Have you worked with me? Have you attended online sessions?” When it happens, which is rare, I think about people like you who have been so very positive and so very encouraging and so very appreciative.
Your thank yous are so appreciated as I embark on creating a new course for listening, to be followed by one for reading. Only this time it is for Internationally Educated Health Professionals! I am smiling with delight thinking of how many more people I can help fulfill their dreams of life in Canada with a smoother transition!
I love your statement, ” I will keep in touch with you, by making sure that every IEN’s that I meet they must have to know you and your team.” I am smiling with my eyes! That is pure delight. I am so happy to know you will stay in touch, either through the people that come to me from your referral or from the delight of getting messages from you!
I have loved having you attend the online sessions, so please come if you can! It has been a delight and pure joy knowing you!