What You Need to Pass the CELBAN: YOU NEED BOTH!
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
So far I found it complicated to find a book to study Celban
My name is W.
I am a new comer to Canada. I am interested to study Celban. to be honest after many dispute with my wife I decided to ask you about Celban study.
So far I found it complicated to find a book to study Celban ,would you please tell me how to start studding celban because I don’t want to jeopardize my International educated nurse
I found it would be easy for me if I communicate with some one through my phone…
I appreciate your cooperation
Hope to hear from you soon
.. I appreciate your openness and honesty. I am sorry that learning more about becoming a nurse in Canada has cause disputes between you and your wife. I am certain that love and concern are behind both of your perspectives. I am curious about what the discussions were about. And I am glad that you feel enough trust in me to ask me…
The struggle you have faced in searching for resources for the CELBAN is the same struggle I faced five years ago when I was working at an employment agency with internaationally educated health professionals. So many of my nurses came to me asking, “Kim, where can I find books to study for the CELBAN?”
What is this CELBAN, I wondered. I could not find anything, so I started teaching. At first I used the Readiness Self -Assessment as my guide, and then as I met more and more nurses, over time they helped me to refine what I was doing so it was more consistent with the exam. For example, what I provided in the free How to Prepare for the CELBAN used to be the course I sold. But then with feedback I got more clarity, and created new resources, which are now in the Study Guide and Sample Tests for Reading and Listening.
I would love to help you understand how to start preparing for the CELBAN. But first I need to know where you are starting from, and how much time it might require for you to prepare for the exam.
I am concerned when you write, ” I don’t want to jeopardize my International educated nurse.” I don’t understand. How can preparing for the exam jeopardize your path? Do you mean because you can only take the CELBAN three times? (See: Warning about the CELBAN)
I know. I too would love to speak with everyone in person. However there is only one of me and hundreds and thousands of IENs both here in Canada and abroad. And cloning technology is not that reliable yet! So, I started 7 Things You MUST Know to Pass the CELBAN . But, as I am creating courses for listening and reading this summer I decided to not do any presentations. But so many people have been asking to speak with me in person I am revisiting the idea of doing a presentation in August.
Please write back… I will do my best to answer your questions. Now it is I that hopes to hear from you soon!
This entry was posted in CELBANPrep and tagged 7 Things You MUST Know to Pass the CELBAN ~ Live Webinar. Bookmark the permalink.