What You Need to Pass the CELBAN: YOU NEED BOTH!
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- CELBANPrep: Now Available in Print!
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- So sad to hear what happened
- CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
♦ If they can do it [take an online CELBAN Prep class], so can I!
Hi! Sorry if it took me long to reply. Actually, I was debating with myself
If I can do this online/self-review thing. Because I am used to
the traditional kind of review wherein you go to a class and stuff
like that. But upon reading the messages on your blogs, if they can
do it, so can I.
And What can you suggest for me to avail first?
I’d like to avail the Course Bundle for speaking
Thanks for your reply!
How great it is to hear from you, thank you… I loved reading what you wrote, “Actually, I was debating with myself If I can do this online/self-review thing. Because I am used to the traditional kind of review wherein you go to a class and stuff like that.” Many people have this debate. But in all actuality when I talk to IENs after they become RNs they thank me so much for introducing them to this format of writing, and many had to use the same methods for upgrading or SEC courses. Others thank me because of how much more comfortable they became with using computers; with computers being a vital part of the medical field in paperless offices and hospitals confidence, computer literacy and keyboarding skills are a must. There is simply not enough time to learn these things when you become an RN.
Secondly, I smile yet again as I re-read your words. I love your attitude, “But upon reading the messages on your blogs, if they can do it, so can I.” You can do it! But it takes time, persistence, perseverance and dedication. The thing is, you are not alone. Even through you are working at home, or at a cafe, or in a library on your assignments, you are never alone! As a teacher, I love the traditional model where I can meet people in person, and talk with them, and get to know them. Teaching online has its limitations. Sometimes I have said, “I am a teacher without a classroom as much as you are a nurse without a patient!” So, I do what I can to ensure there is a connection: through writing assignments, e-mail support, speaking conference calls and live webinars. In this way I am able to meet people not only across Canada but around the world.