Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
- 600 – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
- CELBANPrep Available in 100 Countries!!!
- CELBANPrep is Available Internationally!
- CELBAN Preparation in the UK and internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in India and internationally
- 1G§* How much of study time do i need before taking the celban exams?
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel really discouraged…without the support I usually have back home
- ♥ I feel hopeless… to achieve my dreams and goals in life.
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- ♥ *You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support … I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try
- ☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
- *1G Writing Sample ~ CELBAN Assessment Reports: turning weaknesses into strengths
- *3G ♫ Now I have a confidence in my writing!
- *!!I PASSeD MY CELBAN!!! I’m so happy I subscribed to CELBANPrep=)
- 1G* ☺ I am planning to take my CELBAN exam this coming …
- 1G* Do i need to have kindle to access the resources for [CELBANPrep] Reading and Listening Complete Series
- I felt depressed that I exerted a lot of effort and 2 months of my time for it and my scores … didn’t even increase.
- What is the Word Count on the CELBAN Exam?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Writing Incident Reports
- 2G* How I learned to write CELBAN reports in 20 minutes!
- 2G* Writing for CELBAN and IELTS ~ Which is easier?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Incident Report. Can you spot the errors?
- 2G* § How would you correct this sentence?
- 2G*!!♥ I just got my CELBAN test result today, I PASSED!
- 3G* CELBAN Speaking Compare and Contrast Example
- 2G* How to Create an Outline for an Incident Report in 5 minutes for CELBAN Writing
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
♦ If they can do it [take an online CELBAN Prep class], so can I!
Hi! Sorry if it took me long to reply. Actually, I was debating with myself
If I can do this online/self-review thing. Because I am used to
the traditional kind of review wherein you go to a class and stuff
like that. But upon reading the messages on your blogs, if they can
do it, so can I.
And What can you suggest for me to avail first?
I’d like to avail the Course Bundle for speaking
Thanks for your reply!
How great it is to hear from you, thank you… I loved reading what you wrote, “Actually, I was debating with myself If I can do this online/self-review thing. Because I am used to the traditional kind of review wherein you go to a class and stuff like that.” Many people have this debate. But in all actuality when I talk to IENs after they become RNs they thank me so much for introducing them to this format of writing, and many had to use the same methods for upgrading or SEC courses. Others thank me because of how much more comfortable they became with using computers; with computers being a vital part of the medical field in paperless offices and hospitals confidence, computer literacy and keyboarding skills are a must. There is simply not enough time to learn these things when you become an RN.
Secondly, I smile yet again as I re-read your words. I love your attitude, “But upon reading the messages on your blogs, if they can do it, so can I.” You can do it! But it takes time, persistence, perseverance and dedication. The thing is, you are not alone. Even through you are working at home, or at a cafe, or in a library on your assignments, you are never alone! As a teacher, I love the traditional model where I can meet people in person, and talk with them, and get to know them. Teaching online has its limitations. Sometimes I have said, “I am a teacher without a classroom as much as you are a nurse without a patient!” So, I do what I can to ensure there is a connection: through writing assignments, e-mail support, speaking conference calls and live webinars. In this way I am able to meet people not only across Canada but around the world.