CELBANPrep was $77.77-$44.44. NOW: $9.99-$14.44!!
Changes to CELBANPrep… I hope others could start trusting you.
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
♫ I pray that God will crown all your efforts and hard work In coaching us
Thanks Kim !
I am very very glad that winter is on its way
home. The brightness of the weather even up to 8.30pm
feels really good to me. I have never had any weather like this in my life so, l feel very happy looking at that bright sky at night.
I don’t know how to thank You for your assistance
and I pray that God will crown all your efforts and hard work In coaching us with a very big success.
I was in the Caribbean once, when I was quite young. I remember being fascinated by how night came so early and at the same time! It is so wonderful to have the sun in the spring to summer. Just wait, we have not made it to summer solstice, the longest day of the year. It is as if there is no end to sunshine. I lived in the NWT one summer. The night was only two hours long, and it didn’t even really get dark at all! I love it too, sunshine is my happiness pill! Actually it is necessary to convert vitamin A to vitamin D: the sunshine vitamin.
What a lovely statement, of having my efforts “crowned” by God. I know He is directing me in my work. He is inspiring me to do even more. It is through your prayers, and the prayers of others like you, that sustain me in this work. It is a blessing to be His instrument and conduit of His love. The more inspiration, direction and support I receive from Him the more I know deep within my heart and spirit how much He loves you, and how much He wants to help your family through you. It is my honour to be a chosen vessel for His work. I thank you for your comments, your prayers, and your acknowledgement of His tender mercies in all things.