There are a lot of reviewers found in your site. What is the best and most complete reviewer you have?:) thanks J
The answer to the question depends on how much time and money you have.
If you have received the How to Prepare for the CELBAN, you are already familiar with the method of delivery of CELBANPrep. All of the lessons for writing and speaking, and practice exams for reading and listening, are online. How to Prepare for the CELBAN was created to mirror these resources in look and function, so that people would not only be familiar with the resources they would have added confidence having used the free resources.
If you go to the Sign-up page you will see that each subscription has a different duration:
- CELBANPrep Writing is a course for 8 lessons in 8 weeks, so it is for two months
- CELBANPrep Speaking is a course for 4 lessons in 4 weeks, so it is for one month
- CELBANPrep Reading and Listening are e-books available for 3 weeks each.
For reading and listening there are:
When it comes to the Reading Complete ($24.99) you get:
- CELBANPrep Reading Study Guide ($4.99)
- CELBANPrep Reading Sample Tests One: one practice test for each of the four skills ($9.99)
- CELBANPrep Reading Sample Tests Two: one practice test for each of the four skills ($9.99)
When it comes to the Listening Complete ($24.99) you get:
- CELBANPrep Listening Study Guide ($4.99)
- CELBANPrep Listening Sample Tests One: three practice tests ($9.99)
- CELBANPrep Listening Sample Tests Two: three practice tests ($9.99)
You can buy them together as the CELBANPrep Study Guide and Sample Test Bundle ($49.99), or individually at the listed price.
You can also buy the CELBANPrep Writing and Speaking courses separately, or bundled together.
People buy based on what they can afford. If they do not have money saved up I recommend they start with the reading and listening study guides, at only $4.99. For others with more resources I recommend the courses: one at a time if they don’t have money, or together if they can afford it.
CELBANPrep Platinum is a bundle with all of the resources: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
So, J, it depends on how much time and money you have. The sooner you start your preparations, the sooner you are to passing the exam and becoming a nurse.
Does this help?