Subscribing to CELBANPrep is an investment in your future. CELBANPrep has been created as a resource to assist you in your licensure process allowing you to become a nurse quicker and cheaper as compared to preparing for the CELBAN alone.
CELBANPrep was created when I worked at an employment agency with Internationally Educated Professionals. I searched for resources, books, handouts, guides, anything to assist my Internationally Educated Nurses to prepare for this exam. I found nothing. With a Master in Education and experience teaching communication skills to university students I began to teach classes. It began slowly: with CELBAN writing. I learned about the writing assignments and the time restraints. So I began to teach my IENs how to write in a time efficient manner. It worked. They were able to write a report in less than 20 minutes! I expanded, focusing on the other parts. I knew they were progressing faster than if I had not helped them.
Through CELBANPrep they all gained confidence. Again and again I celebrated when they passed the exam! It was my greatest joy! I was able to support them as they went through the rest of the licensure process. Through CELBANPrep I support you too, giving you tips and suggestions on how to use your time effectively so that you begin preparing for the Canadian Registered Nurse Exam now!
No longer employed at the employment centre, I was determined to make a difference for IENs across Canada. Inspired by the wonderful people I had met from around the world, I decided to take what I had learned and created to make it available to IENs across the nation through the internet. I decided to create CELBANPrep. I know that CELBANPrep is cheaper than any other resources: I made it that way, so that these resources are available worldwide at a reasonable prices: even in India, Mexico and the Philippines! And if you are in Canada, you can send more money to family back home.
How did I know that? I knew I was making a difference because of how many Internationally Educated Nurses came to me having taken the exam and failed, some over and over again: paying over and over again, not knowing how to do better. Some had even taken English for Nurses classes at the local college. Many were on their final attempt, with greater pressure to succeed. They did not want to pay for the exam and to lose the money.
CELBANPrep is a storehouse of resources: inspired by IENs for IENs. CELBANPrep was created to fill a need that has not been filled by anyone else: to provide materials to assist you, Friend, as an Internationally Educated Nurse, to prepare for the CELBAN. Have you found any other resources? CELBANPrep is filling that gap, providing the resources, instruction and support. In this way CELBANPrep is sustaining dreams: both mine and yours. It is sustaining you in obtaining the life you have dreamed of here in Canada at a faster rate than if you did it alone. And CELBANPrep is sustaining my dreams of tapping into my skills and abilities as a writer, as a graphic artist, as a teacher as a humanitarian sensitive to global issues.
I know that subscribing to CELBANPrep will save you both time and money. I know because I have seen it time and time again. You too will come to see that subscribing to CELBANPrep is a wise decision.
In knowing all this, I have treated every dollar spent in purchasing CELBANPrep resources as an investment into CELBANPrep and IEPC. It is because of those who have come before you that I have been able: to dedicate my time and talents; to do one-on-one speaking consultations; to have the software to create the videos, lessons, study guides and practice exams; to provide free study guides and practice exams; to travel and meet people in person.
Investing in CELBANPrep is not only an investment in yourself, it is an investment that makes the path more smooth for those that follow you.
Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- CELBANPrep Sale: starting at $4.44
- REMINDER: Tomorrow is your last chance to save over $70!
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!