Want to know more about preparing for the IELTS? How does it differ from the CELBAN? I just found this video. It has been created by Australia Network: Study English Series.
As you can see the topics are varied. When it comes to the CELBAN Writing you are required to write either an incident report or an assessment report.
According to Wikipedia
In a health care facility, such a hospital, nursing home or assisted living, an incident report or accident report is a form that is filled out in order to record details of an unusual event that occurs at the facility, such as an injury to a patient. The purpose of the incident report is to document the exact details of the occurrence while they are fresh in the minds of those who witnessed the event. This information may be useful in the future when dealing with liability issues stemming from the incident.
Generally, according to health care guidelines, the report must be filled out as soon as possible following the incident (but after the situation has been stabilized). This way, the details written in the report are as accurate as possible.
Most incident reports that are written involve accidents with patients, such as patient falls. But most facilities will also document an incident in which a staff member or visitor is injured.
In the event that an incident involves a patient, the patient will often be monitored for a period of time following the incident (for it may happen again), which may include taking vital signs regularly.
Now how does that compare: the CELBAN and the IELTS?
How does CELBANPrep help you to prepare for both Task 1 and Task 1 on the CELBAN exam?
So, CELBANPrep has been created in stages.
- Start with getting more information about what we offer at the Information Centre.
- Information about the CELBAN Writing Preparation Guide
- Expand that knowledge through experiential learning through the Resource and Learning Center.
- The CELBANPrep Writing E-book with frequently asked questions about the writing tasks.
- Focus on the Grammar Essentials Course. There are 4 modules of significance.
- Secrets to Success, which is a prerequisite to…
- the CELBANPrep 90 Day Challenge with 303 Wonderful Writing.
Both of these courses have online lessons followed by live Exciting Events where you learn to apply what you are learning and find encouragement to keep you going.
So there is one stream for everyone. You can continue on that stream, or you can get off at any point.
- Some people simply do the self-study.
- Others go through the whole process and complete the two courses.
That is where to start the process: at the beginning, at the Information Centre. Then expand to the Resource and Learning Center. Then decide: will you stop there or will you continue along your path?
Either way, you will find ample resources to help you to prepare for the writing tasks of the CELBAN at CELBANPrep University.
Save Time and Money. Explore CELBANPrep University.