I would just like to extend my sincerest gratitude to you and your team for helping me out along the way. I just recently received the result of my group test and I passed successfully with flying colors. I would have not done it without you. My speaking test is fast approaching and I am just hoping for the best. . Thanks again Kim. J.
NEW! FREE Guide
UPDATED: Pre-test~ FREE
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I already took CELBAN twice, but … I’m not lucky to pass.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am a 7 months postpartum Mom…when will I start
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: A word of caution…
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ There are times that I want to give up because I’m not sure if I can do [the CELBAN]
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I have nightmares on [CELBAN] writing.
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I take my 2nd chance in celban.. Now I have only one chance left
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I already took the IELTS twice… I admit I almost gave up … [on] my writing skills
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I failed my nursing exam and i felt ashamed.
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: I did my Celban last May without any preparation or any study guide
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- Keepsake: I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE!!
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com