Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
- 600 – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
- CELBANPrep Available in 100 Countries!!!
- CELBANPrep is Available Internationally!
- CELBAN Preparation in the UK and internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in India and internationally
- 1G§* How much of study time do i need before taking the celban exams?
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel really discouraged…without the support I usually have back home
- ♥ I feel hopeless… to achieve my dreams and goals in life.
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- ♥ *You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support … I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try
- ☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
- *1G Writing Sample ~ CELBAN Assessment Reports: turning weaknesses into strengths
- *3G ♫ Now I have a confidence in my writing!
- *!!I PASSeD MY CELBAN!!! I’m so happy I subscribed to CELBANPrep=)
- 1G* ☺ I am planning to take my CELBAN exam this coming …
- 1G* Do i need to have kindle to access the resources for [CELBANPrep] Reading and Listening Complete Series
- I felt depressed that I exerted a lot of effort and 2 months of my time for it and my scores … didn’t even increase.
- What is the Word Count on the CELBAN Exam?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Writing Incident Reports
- 2G* How I learned to write CELBAN reports in 20 minutes!
- 2G* Writing for CELBAN and IELTS ~ Which is easier?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Incident Report. Can you spot the errors?
- 2G* § How would you correct this sentence?
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Category Archives: Facing Fears
Hi Kim,thanks to google I was able to found you.i read a lot of your blog for dear Kim.i’m now encourage to take my celban exam.i took my ielts once last 2010, my score was as follows Listening-6,reading-4.5,writing 5.5,speaking-6.0.from that time I didn’t have anymore interest to take again.because I’m afraid to fail,I feel also that I would not be able to pass.i wanted to try celban last year but I keep on postponing,I don’t have the confident,I feel that I will fail,I even thought that I would not pass.now I want to enroll on your celban course.can you please message me how much does it cost.i can start anytime that’s all for now. Hope to hear from you Best regards L..
(Reposted from Facebook)
Good afternoon Kim, My name is R, I am one of your student in dear kim. I would like to thank you for all your guidance and support in my writing. Though, I felt so bad whenever I check my writing there were lots colours for corrections- but for this corrections I improved and felt confident in doing an incident report. Honestly, I took IELTS exam 3 times, unfortunately I didn’t meet the score that they were requiring me to reach. Then I took Celban, first attempt I failed. Somehow, you gave me a chance to open my account in your website and from that point I practice and practice until I got the confidence to overcome my fear of writing. Luckily, I got a schedule last Sept…,2013 for CELBAN exam … and I pass the exam. Kim, you put a mark in achieving my nursing career here in Canada. Thank you, R
Sent October 2nd.