I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Category Archives: Hope
☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment.
This morning I set out to plan the next two months, before the release of CELBANPrep 2018 and all the other things that have been peculating in my being. I went to Facebook and found this:
My heart was completely filled as I began my day. I took out my notebooks, my planner, plain paper, pencils and other various items. And then I realized something. I am planning for 2018!
I am planning for 2018!
It has been several years since I actually had a glimmer of hope into the vastness of the future; and, usually I start my planning for the new year on January first! I love getting out my new wall calendar, and day planner and planning away. I am ready for it. But today, November 14, I didn’t have what I needed! 2018 is two months away!
I am sitting in my office, checking in on everything having to do with CELBANPrep as it has been several months since I stepped away from teaching/creating/planning.
This Saturday, I received a surge of energy, at two o’clock in the morning. I went to my blog, Dear Kim, and was deeply impacted by one of the comments I received several months ago but only just read. I felt the words of this man representing all of you when he said,
At two am, I took out a brand new notebook, with three emperor penguins on it: two adults hugging a baby. I bought this book because it reminded me about how I feel: as if I am the baby penguin surrounded by the love of my Heavenly Parents. I use this book as a symbol of my ability and willingness to receive love from God as I embark on my work.
And so it was, that two o’clock in the morning, I started writing notes in this book about where I have been and where I am going. While I have been planning on migrating CELBANPrep to Youtube and Amazon, new ideas were revealed to me of how to incorporate what I was doing with CELBANPrep and IEPC with the new direction I see myself taking.