Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
- 600 – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
- CELBANPrep Available in 100 Countries!!!
- CELBANPrep is Available Internationally!
- CELBAN Preparation in the UK and internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in India and internationally
- 1G§* How much of study time do i need before taking the celban exams?
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel really discouraged…without the support I usually have back home
- ♥ I feel hopeless… to achieve my dreams and goals in life.
- ♥ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- ♥ *You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support … I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try
- ☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
- *1G Writing Sample ~ CELBAN Assessment Reports: turning weaknesses into strengths
- *3G ♫ Now I have a confidence in my writing!
- *!!I PASSeD MY CELBAN!!! I’m so happy I subscribed to CELBANPrep=)
- 1G* ☺ I am planning to take my CELBAN exam this coming …
- 1G* Do i need to have kindle to access the resources for [CELBANPrep] Reading and Listening Complete Series
- I felt depressed that I exerted a lot of effort and 2 months of my time for it and my scores … didn’t even increase.
- What is the Word Count on the CELBAN Exam?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Writing Incident Reports
- 2G* How I learned to write CELBAN reports in 20 minutes!
- 2G* Writing for CELBAN and IELTS ~ Which is easier?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Incident Report. Can you spot the errors?
- 2G* § How would you correct this sentence?
- 2G*!!♥ I just got my CELBAN test result today, I PASSED!
- 3G* CELBAN Speaking Compare and Contrast Example
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: I passed the CELBAN on my first attempt!
♥ *You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support … I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try
1G*!! After failing the IELTS 7 x, I joined [CELBANPrep] in the month of FEB, took the CELBAN MAY: I passed!!!
Kim, I was lost when I decided to finally take CELBAN. Prior to that I took IELTS more than 5x when I was in the Philippines and 2x here in Canada. I was devastated when I didn’t got my desired scores in IELTS. I had hesitations in applying for CELBAN because: first) it don’t know anything about it, second) i don’t know people or institution who conduct reviews and lastly) another months of preparation. Luckily, I saw CelbanPrep thru google… I joined in the month of FEB and took the CELBAN MAY 3. I passed! Continue reading
Thank you for updating us KIM, sorry that I was not able to get back to you. i am happy to inform you that I passed the CELBAN on my 1st try last March 30, 2014. Thank you for all the help, inspiration and guidance along the way of my studying. So I am doing my assessment now with CLPNBC and CRNBC. Hoping for the best. Goodluck to all and never loose hope, loosers are those who just giving up easily. God bless to all!!!! Cheers!!!!!
Hi there, Kim!
Well, it’s sunny and cloudy as to where I today. But I’m loving it!
I came to Canada about a year ago, took IELTS September of 2013 but failed half a point short in my writing subtest in fulfillment of becoming a nurse here. Now, I am preparing for my Celban which will be in couple weeks time.
I took a review with one of the universities here last year and now I need to brush up on some techniques. Do you have by any chance a good deal with your study guide to share with me?
Many thanks! And I hope to hear from you again.