Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- CELBANPrep Sale: starting at $4.44
- REMINDER: Tomorrow is your last chance to save over $70!
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Category Archives: I passed the CELBAN
♥ *You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support … I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try
I sent an email a week or so ago regarding my result… At first, I was so depressed and sad regarding my result: Speaking- 8, Listening -10, Reading 9 and Writing -6. I was very disappointed because I spent most hours practicing the Writing part compare to the other components of CELBAN. It was a huge challenge for me and I was about to give up. My fiancée encouraged me not to loss hope and ask me about how I did in my Writing. I said,” I thought I was able to pass and failed on my Speaking because I was so nervous”. From there, we decided to have my Writing re scored and rechecked again. My Writing score was changed from 6-7. I PASSeD MY CELBAN!!! And you are one of the reasons why I made it. Thank you so much Kim! Godbless you always.
What I’m trying to point out here is that students should have presence of mind during the test.
1G*!! After failing the IELTS 7 x, I joined [CELBANPrep] in the month of FEB, took the CELBAN MAY: I passed!!!
Kim, I was lost when I decided to finally take CELBAN. Prior to that I took IELTS more than 5x when I was in the Philippines and 2x here in Canada. I was devastated when I didn’t got my desired scores in IELTS. I had hesitations in applying for CELBAN because: first) it don’t know anything about it, second) i don’t know people or institution who conduct reviews and lastly) another months of preparation. Luckily, I saw CelbanPrep thru google… I joined in the month of FEB and took the CELBAN MAY 3. I passed! Continue reading
Good afternoon Kim,
My name is R, I am one of your student… I would like to thank you for all your guidance and support in my writing. Though, I felt so bad whenever I check my writing [CELBANPrep Writing Level One] there were lots colours for corrections- but for this corrections I improved and felt confident in doing an incident report [CELBANPrep Writing Level Two]. Honestly, I took IELTS exam 3 times, unfortunately I didn’t meet the score that they were requiring me to reach. Then I took Celban, first attempt I failed. Somehow, you gave me a chance … from that point I practice and practice until I got the confidence to overcome my fear of writing. Luckily, I got a schedule … for CELBAN exam … and I pass the exam. Kim, you put a mark in achieving my nursing career here in Canada.
Thank you for updating us KIM, sorry that I was not able to get back to you. i am happy to inform you that I passed the CELBAN on my 1st try last March 30, 2014. Thank you for all the help, inspiration and guidance along the way of my studying. So I am doing my assessment now with CLPNBC and CRNBC. Hoping for the best. Goodluck to all and never loose hope, loosers are those who just giving up easily. God bless to all!!!! Cheers!!!!!