Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- *3G ♫ Now I have a confidence in my writing!
- *!!I PASSeD MY CELBAN!!! I’m so happy I subscribed to CELBANPrep=)
- 1G* ☺ I am planning to take my CELBAN exam this coming …
- 1G* Do i need to have kindle to access the resources for [CELBANPrep] Reading and Listening Complete Series
- I felt depressed that I exerted a lot of effort and 2 months of my time for it and my scores … didn’t even increase.
- What is the Word Count on the CELBAN Exam?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Writing Incident Reports
- 2G* How I learned to write CELBAN reports in 20 minutes!
- 2G* Writing for CELBAN and IELTS ~ Which is easier?
- 2G* CELBAN Writing ~ Incident Report. Can you spot the errors?
- 2G* § How would you correct this sentence?
- 2G*!!♥ I just got my CELBAN test result today, I PASSED!
- 3G* CELBAN Speaking Compare and Contrast Example
- 2G* How to Create an Outline for an Incident Report in 5 minutes for CELBAN Writing
- Thank you miss Kim for the words of encouragement. May God bless you all the time
- Can you please give me more hints about finding the UPDATE button for CELBANPrep from Amazon?
- 1G*!! After failing the IELTS 7 x, I joined [CELBANPrep] in the month of FEB, took the CELBAN MAY: I passed!!!
- !!* I took CELBAN, first attempt I failed….I got the confidence to overcome my fear of writing
- !! After 3x failing the IELTS, I finally passed my CELBAN exam in the first attempt!
- 3G* How do I get a 10 in CELBAN Listening?
- 3G* How can I get a writing practice test or any material for CELBAN writing practice exam
- 3G* Which Engish test: IELTS or CELBAN?
- 3G* CELBAN or IELTS: writing reviewer
- 8G*► I did my Celban last May without any preparation or any study guide
- IMPORTANT: Amazon Updates!!!
- 6G*☺ You always makes me feel more confident and less stressful
- Walking on Eggshells
- I have a concern. I don’t have credit card which requires from the Amazon website.
- I will be gentle with myself…
- The application of Kindle could not open the audio.What is the remedy for playing those tracks?
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Category Archives: Health and Wellness
I am sitting in my office, checking in on everything having to do with CELBANPrep as it has been several months since I stepped away from teaching/creating/planning.
This Saturday, I received a surge of energy, at two o’clock in the morning. I went to my blog, Dear Kim, and was deeply impacted by one of the comments I received several months ago but only just read. I felt the words of this man representing all of you when he said,
At two am, I took out a brand new notebook, with three emperor penguins on it: two adults hugging a baby. I bought this book because it reminded me about how I feel: as if I am the baby penguin surrounded by the love of my Heavenly Parents. I use this book as a symbol of my ability and willingness to receive love from God as I embark on my work.
And so it was, that two o’clock in the morning, I started writing notes in this book about where I have been and where I am going. While I have been planning on migrating CELBANPrep to Youtube and Amazon, new ideas were revealed to me of how to incorporate what I was doing with CELBANPrep and IEPC with the new direction I see myself taking.
NOTE: This message was written before the summer of 2014 when CELAS was still the national administrator of the CELBAN. There is a new national administrator of the exam. Still the issues facing Strained Achievers is timeless. KK
Hi Kim! Its a great relief or say a great hope when I found your site. With all the testimonies that i read it uplift my spirit and frustration.Tons of questions runs on my mind. How,why and when did they learned or know Kim? Why they sound so attached? Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?How and why Kim has a great heart in helping International Nurses in achieving our dreams and goals in our life and career? These are few to mention of all my ?.
Anyway my family and I migrated here in Canada for more than a year now. I’ve been working in Middle East for almost 15 years when I decided to find a greener pasture and a better future for my family. Vancouver is our first stop directly form Middle East. I took my CLB last year, Reading 7, speaking, 7, Listening 8 and writing 6. I tried my luck on IELTS but unfortunately it didn’t go well, the results shattered my heart and my goal. Am on the midst of going back to Middle East but all the people that I’ve meet they will advised me to hang on. Thru browsing internet I found your site and it caught my attention. Here I am now hoping and praying that I will capture the better and brighter future that am dreaming for my family and kids thru your help.
God Bless and may you be blessed more with knowledge and wisdom to share with us all……
Hello again! Its been months since i last communicated with you and i hope you still remember me. I also had my Celban Course Bundle subscription last year which had expired early this year. First of all, i want to say thank you for all the support you have given me despite the fact that i was not able to become an active student that time. My first experience to take the CELBAN early this year still went smooth despite my tremendous lack of self confidence and time ( as i described to you my condition before). Kim i got 8 for speaking, 10 for listening, 9 for reading…..BUT a very huge BUT only 6 for writing. The result was fine at first because i tried to console my self that i could just try LPN and not go for RN anymore for when i got my result that was the time that CLPN in our province were accepting applicants with some differences in the English assessment results. After 6 months CLPN approved me for CCA but they still want me to update my English result. That was the time that my heart shattered because first, i tried to settle for less than what i dream to become; second was that the next available spot for CELBAN is March 2014 ; third, i din’t know anymore how to approach the writing and lastly, i will have to be retested again for listening. Its just recently that i managed to forgive myself and forego of the wrong decisions that i made. From this moment , my experience made me more matured in approaching my goal. I had learned another life lesson and now i need to apply it. Kim, with humility, please recommend to me any subscription for the writing and listening with discounts if possible or anything that you think would be able to help me. Thank you very much for reading my letter. S
Hi Kim. How are you also. Me, I think I’m good for the last couple of days but since last Thursday my level of anxiety increases when I received a letter from CELAS that my scheduled for CELBAN Writing, Reading, and Listening is on October 29 and CELBAN Speaking is on October 30 of this year.
I arrived here at Winnipeg only last April 13, 2013 with my family and stayed here for only 6 months. I’m 43 yrs old and a wife and mother of 3 children. My son is 15 yrs old which is now in Grade 10 and my twins (both girls) will be turning 10 this October 25 and they are now in Grade 5. I was a dialysis nurse in the Philippines before I went here. So to pursue my nursing career here I need to take CELBAN, which is the first requirement for all nursing courses here. Last August I sent them my application and for 2 months I’ve waited, they emailed me that I need to wait for my slots. Some friends told me that I need it to follow up. So I called the number included in their email and they told me that maybe my schedule will be February or March next year. It was good to hear so I have more time to prepare. But unfortunately it not happened and earlier scheduled was given to me which is end of this month as I’ve told you. I tried to call them last Friday to reschedule it for at least November or December but the person who managed the schedule is on vacation and will return this Tuesday. To tell you honestly I’m not yet prepared. I’m starting to review CELBAN only last week when I borrowed some materials in the library.
Also I had not taken any CLB or English Assessment when I arrived here. Only in … College I’ve done it when I was planning to take Health Care Aide course. It’s their requirement and according to them the result of my English assessment was good and it’s above average.
That’s why I tried to google some sites that will help me to prepare before taking CELBAN examination if they cannot canceled it.
More power and hope you can give me advice on what to do before taking CELBAN exam.