I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Category Archives: Finding Balance
☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
Ok, Passion Planners!
Have you had the kind of week I have had? It is already Thursday and I am wondering where all my lofty plans and goals for this week went! It is not that I have not been productive! I have been. Each day I have accomplished so much. But, what about my goals? (One of mine was to write this two days ago!:)
That is what I love about the Passion Planner; it embodies self-compassion. It reminds me of the quote from Anne of Green Gables, a famous Canadian story. In it Anne says,
“It is nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it.”
NOTE: This message was written before the summer of 2014 when CELAS was still the national administrator of the CELBAN. There is a new national administrator of the exam. Still the issues facing Strained Achievers is timeless. KK
Hi Kim! Its a great relief or say a great hope when I found your site. With all the testimonies that i read it uplift my spirit and frustration.Tons of questions runs on my mind. How,why and when did they learned or know Kim? Why they sound so attached? Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?How and why Kim has a great heart in helping International Nurses in achieving our dreams and goals in our life and career? These are few to mention of all my ?.
Anyway my family and I migrated here in Canada for more than a year now. I’ve been working in Middle East for almost 15 years when I decided to find a greener pasture and a better future for my family. Vancouver is our first stop directly form Middle East. I took my CLB last year, Reading 7, speaking, 7, Listening 8 and writing 6. I tried my luck on IELTS but unfortunately it didn’t go well, the results shattered my heart and my goal. Am on the midst of going back to Middle East but all the people that I’ve meet they will advised me to hang on. Thru browsing internet I found your site and it caught my attention. Here I am now hoping and praying that I will capture the better and brighter future that am dreaming for my family and kids thru your help.
God Bless and may you be blessed more with knowledge and wisdom to share with us all……
Hello Ms. Kim
Thank you for all the support you are giving me. Next week will be the end of my part time job. Finally, i had the courage to tender my resignation letter. I was working 12 hour shift approx 4-5 nights a week and then during the daytime i work as a [position] for my part time. It is a part time but i have to go 4 times … which consume the entire day. Recently, I been suffering from migraine every Wednesday and sometimes even Thursday because of lack of sleep and the extreme weather condition. That finally made me realized that my hands are full and decided to submit my resignation letter 2 weeks ago. S
Hello again! Its been months since i last communicated with you and i hope you still remember me. I also had my Celban Course Bundle subscription last year which had expired early this year. First of all, i want to say thank you for all the support you have given me despite the fact that i was not able to become an active student that time. My first experience to take the CELBAN early this year still went smooth despite my tremendous lack of self confidence and time ( as i described to you my condition before). Kim i got 8 for speaking, 10 for listening, 9 for reading…..BUT a very huge BUT only 6 for writing. The result was fine at first because i tried to console my self that i could just try LPN and not go for RN anymore for when i got my result that was the time that CLPN in our province were accepting applicants with some differences in the English assessment results. After 6 months CLPN approved me for CCA but they still want me to update my English result. That was the time that my heart shattered because first, i tried to settle for less than what i dream to become; second was that the next available spot for CELBAN is March 2014 ; third, i din’t know anymore how to approach the writing and lastly, i will have to be retested again for listening. Its just recently that i managed to forgive myself and forego of the wrong decisions that i made. From this moment , my experience made me more matured in approaching my goal. I had learned another life lesson and now i need to apply it. Kim, with humility, please recommend to me any subscription for the writing and listening with discounts if possible or anything that you think would be able to help me. Thank you very much for reading my letter. S