With it being Thanksgiving I would like to take a moment to express my gratitude to all the IENs that have inspired my work. To this end, the first ever Hope Sessions are to be held tomorrow Tuesday October 14, 2014. And because it is Thanksgiving and we will be offering hope, the Hope Sessions are FREE!
These sessions will run at two times. (NOTE the time for Saskatchewan is the same as Alberta in October.)
|10:00 am PST -BC11:00 am MST – AB12:00 pm CST – MB
1:00 pm EST – Ont
2:00 pm AST – MT
|4:00 pm PST -BC5:00 pm MST – AB6:00 pm CST – MB
7:00 pm EST – Ont
8:00 pm AST – MT
Please sign in early to do an audio check.
- Go to http://www.gotomeeting.ca
- Click on Join Meeting.
- Add the Number: TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Download the required file. (You can do this today.)
- Plug in your headset, for the best sound and to reduce echo.
Log in early. Spaces are limited, so it will be on a first come first serve basis.
Hope you can make it! The CELBANPrep Team is looking forward to meeting you! We have been chatting about it all week!
Questions Answered During the Session:
- There is no center for Winnipeg on that site.I want to know, if you have some information about celban center in Winnipeg. I am worried about that. thanks!
- Hi! Kim I just want to ask how to apply for the celban exam.Where to get the form.thank you….
- I want to booked for my Celban exam. Any available date this year or early next year I’m willing to take it for my exam. Thank you very much.
- and more….