Last year I decided to create a blog posting messages I sent to people in reply to questions they asked. After a few months I realized there are 7 questions I get asked all the time!
- Should I take the CELBAN or the IELTS?
- How do I get a 10 on CELBAN Listening
- Should I take the CELBAN Exam now?
- Why take CELBAN Exam Preparation?
- Why do people fail the CELBAN?
- Why do I need to Practice for the CELBAN?
- When can I start preparing for the CELBAN?
So I decided to create a presentation that I could do as a webinar. This would give me a chance to talk with people, answer questions, and share information. I decided to have the presentation once a month, on the first Tuesday of the month, at two different times to accommodate busy schedules.
Last week, I held the first webinars of 2013. I had so much fun talking with everyone! So many questions!
As I went through my e-mail I received this message:
Hi Kim,Thank you for the webinar today.It was great! I got lots of encouragement and motivation!…Thank you so much again for your help.K