I’m doing fine, yes it is nice here in Winnipeg, except for the very cold weather.
I’m from Philippines, I’ve been in Canada for two years. This is the first country that we moved/lived into since we came from the Philippines. I don’t have a CLB score, because I didn’t took that assessment, but I did took CELBAN before, actually I already took CELBAN twice, but unfortunately I’m not lucky to pass.
- My scores at the first time were: Listening 9, Reading 8, Writing 6, Speaking 7,
- and the second time were: Listening 9, Reading 9, Writing 7, speaking 7.
They said that my weaknesses in writing were as follows:
- some grammatical error make it difficult to understand the text
- problem with prepositions
- problem with verb tense
- some problem with possession forms
Weaknesses in speaking:
- pronunciation problems
- work on grammar and vocabulary so that I can choose the correct words, word forms and word order to ask questions, and express my ideas clearly and accurately
- problems with question formation
- problem with singular/plural forms
- problem with verb tense
I need to redo it all again, I hope you can help me, I feel so depressed after I received the score report from celas.
Thank you for your email.Im very glad you emailed me.Im doing great.I love it in here. To answer your questions,
It’s my 7th week here. Im planning to take it this September because it’s the only earliest schedule.
Thank you very much
Hello Kim, it’s been a while that I’m on silence..I am in burden after I take my my 2nd chane in celban.. Now that I have only one chance left, I really wanted to make it sure To the last chance. now that schedule for Celban are full until dec, I have lost of time for preparation. Please tell me what to do, which review material should I get though the first is not a success for me… The first I took I pass my writing then the second time I tries I failed my writing, same thing happened on my reading, then for the listening I got 9 in my first and second exam and I pass my speaking for the first time I tool… I can’t remember what I did during my writing in the first take, I don’t know I did I pass, but the second test was an agony for me. Kim, please give me advice and give me the beat resources for this.thank u. Q
Hi Kim, I am from Philippines and just came 2 months here in Canada
I did my Celban last May without any preparation or any study guide. My score in Listening is 7, Reading 8 Writing 6 and speaking 7 . I was frustrated and I’m planning to take again on November … J