Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- CELBANPrep Sale: starting at $4.44
- REMINDER: Tomorrow is your last chance to save over $70!
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: The Disillusioned Dreamer
☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
HI Kim,i am IEN from india ,i have not started preparing yet I need your support please guide from the initial step. you know I am heartbroken with my ielts results three time after coming to Canada.I know with your guidance and encouragement I will able to study hard.waiting eagerly for your response. A.
I am a registered nurse in the Philippines with a 4 years experience but its a long time ago (2010). I am currently in a live in caregiver program. I just registered in NNAS for my assessment for LPN but i read on some forums and even here that u can do both LPN and RN assessment at the same time but with additional payment. I was just wondering if its advisable to do it if i want to pursue LPN first then maybe eventually pursue my RN career. I really need your advice. Thanks for your time.
Yesterday I shared with you the e-mail that inspired the Dear Kim Sessions. I wrote, ” I don’t know how it will go… but it is an idea, a way to connect with IENs, like you suggested” based on this blog.
Today I spent much of my day, at a cafe, working on my goals for the 2016 year, figuring out how to integrate my New Years Resolution of creating 6 new YouTube Channels, excited to use my Passion Planner.
I have been searching on how to write in this blog for a while now but I can’t find the link so I just made a comment here… Anyway, I just arrived here in Canada just a couple of weeks ago and I’m also from the Philippines like majority of the people here. I just heard about NNAS and immediately signed up and finished my payment. Unfortunately, I need to take IELTS/CELBAN that’s how I landed on this forum. I have already taken IELTS GT back home and got 8 in reading, 7,5 in listening and speaking, and 6.5 in writing. I don’t want to risk and have my papers delayed by failing the ACAD so I’m planning on taking CELBAN… What should I do? Your comments are so positive it keeps everybody’s hopes up. Thank you. JR