What You Need to Pass the CELBAN: YOU NEED BOTH!
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- CELBANPrep: Now Available in Print!
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- So sad to hear what happened
- CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: Kim: Are you Ok?
☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
… Please help me. Thank you.
Back in November I posted several blogs about the passing of my 17 year old daughter.
Although this was personal information I was sharing publicly, I did this for several reasons:
- Life is about struggles and challenges, and the only way we can get through them is together.
- I knew that I needed the prayers of all the IENs I had come to know, for I had felt their prayers on my behalf repeatedly in the past.
- Here I had been providing hope and encouragement and I had come to a place and time when I sorely needed it myself.
- For all those people who questioned, “Is there really a Kim?”, or if all of this was a scam. The comments from caring and concerned IENs are certain to convince anyone of my existence and the loyalty of those who have allowed me to walk with them along their individual paths towards their common dream.
I know you’re in a mournful situation now. I’m quite hesitant to email you because I don’t want to sound insensitive.
However, I summoned my courage and decided to send you this inquiry:
is this the right time to purchase the writing module? How does it work?
I desperately need some review materials for listening, writing and speaking. So please help me.
I am sorry for not getting to your assignments [for Writing4IEHPs].
There has been a death in the family, and I will not be able to check on them until after November 17.