Get Your 7 Day Access Pass
FREE E-books with Kindle Unlimited
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook
What You Need to Pass the CELBAN
CELBANPrep Writing Textbook
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
Pre-test~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- 3 NEW FREE CELBAN E-books
- 10% off CELBAN Grammar Student Workbooks
- I am so impressed!
- CELBANPrep: Now Available in Print!
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- So sad to hear what happened
- CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Kim: Are you Ok?
☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
Thanks for your email.
I moved here with my husband and our two children. IT has been hard. Mostly because I am home alone and not being able to work. Toronto is a nice city.
We moved here three months ago from Sweden. I am swedish, but I have lived i the UK, for four years, but IT was ten years ago. I was working there as a nurse.
I did the IELTS and failed to get the score I require, which nearly broke me apart. I misunderstood the instructor on the reading part, and I know that effected my result, but I still managed to fail on the essay which I wasn’t prepared on. It felt ok when I was writing. My IELTS band is: Reading 6.0 Listening 7.5. Writing 5.5 and speaking 8.5. Overall 7,0.
I don’t know if I should retake the IELTS or do the Celban, but I am now looking into the Celban. Maybe you can give me some advise.
I am so sorry Kim that I want to ask for this help. I know your situation, [the passing of your 17 year old daughter in November] may be you are thinking I am selfish but I am not. Sometimes I think about you; who is Kim? I did not meet her in person. After that I console myself, well…. she is a teacher and my wellwisher. I do not want to ask you about what happened to your daughter? but I understood, she was suffering from chronic illnessess. Kim, ‘JESUS’ has a plan and decisions, nobody can change those in this world. I believe, HE will give the strength and comfort for you Kim.
… Please help me. Thank you.
Back in November I posted several blogs about the passing of my 17 year old daughter.
Although this was personal information I was sharing publicly, I did this for several reasons:
- Life is about struggles and challenges, and the only way we can get through them is together.
- I knew that I needed the prayers of all the IENs I had come to know, for I had felt their prayers on my behalf repeatedly in the past.
- Here I had been providing hope and encouragement and I had come to a place and time when I sorely needed it myself.
- For all those people who questioned, “Is there really a Kim?”, or if all of this was a scam. The comments from caring and concerned IENs are certain to convince anyone of my existence and the loyalty of those who have allowed me to walk with them along their individual paths towards their common dream.
I know you’re in a mournful situation now. I’m quite hesitant to email you because I don’t want to sound insensitive.
However, I summoned my courage and decided to send you this inquiry:
is this the right time to purchase the writing module? How does it work?
I desperately need some review materials for listening, writing and speaking. So please help me.
I am sorry for not getting to your assignments [for Writing4IEHPs].
There has been a death in the family, and I will not be able to check on them until after November 17.