Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
- 600 – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
- CELBANPrep Available in 100 Countries!!!
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: IEPC and CELBANPrep Compassionate Pricing Policy
As you may have known me, I’m K, from Philippines….I have been following your blog for quite some time now. … I’d like to let you know a bit of myself. I’m a BSN graduate of 2012, and currently a registered nurse. I worked in a tertiary hospital here for only 14 months (Jan.2013-Feb 2014). Since then, I stopped practicing my profession because I’m actually looking for a greener pasture. Otherwise, I wouldn’t flourish knowing that wages here are very, very low and can’t compensate for your wants, needs, and assistance to your very own loved ones. Based on this, maybe you will have an idea that I’m a man with big dreams, and eagerly relentless on pursuing them. =)
I believe in the saying that, “success starts with IELTS.” However unfortunately, I already took the IELTS twice (April and July this year), but never found the luck especially in my Writing. Taking the exam twice in a row, I always got 6.0 bandscore in my Writing while the rest of the components L, R and S were okay. My writing sucks, isn’t it? I usually practiced my writing part before like 2x a week. But I admit I almost gave up knowing that I’ve had the same mistakes and no matter how hard I tried to improve my writing skills, I fairly didn’t have the chance of getting 7 especially during my practices. In my mind I believe that writing skill takes a talent, which I obviously don’t have. I’d like to think that I didn’t get a score of 7 because of the technicality of the IELTS writing topics and the topics themselves are difficult to be explained explicitly, to the point that I ran out of ideas, or no ideas to be input at all 😦
However, sooner, I will be reviewing and sitting for the CELBAN may be early next year if everything goes well. Right now, I have this ambivalent feeling, again. To be honest, I really don’t have any ideas right now what CELBAN is all about except its meaning, Canadian English Language Benchmark Assessment for Nurses. I have with me again this feeling of fear, completely mixed emotions because I don’t know how difficult the CELBAN exam is, or if I can make it with just one take. Although a lot of IENs from the agency where I have applied as student visa for Canada took and passed the exam with just one sit, still I’ve lessened down my expectations to make it….How do I improve IELTS or CELBAN writing? Ielts writing topics are getting more difficult than the ones established few years ago. I do also have this question: Has the new CELBAN test administrator expanded the test dates and locations across Canada? I saw before that test dates and sites in Canada are full up to December. I’m a bit wary too if this will ever happen again come 2015. =(
How is my above writing Ms Kim?…
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a lot!