What You Need to Pass the CELBAN: YOU NEED BOTH!
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: Exam anxiety and the CELBAN
Hello Kim! I’m good, thank you. I am a Filipino and just arrived here in Edmonton three months ago. I need to comply the English Language requirement for my application for NNAS. I haven’t taken any English exams yet since I arrived here and of course, I hope that I would pass with my first attempt. I am really anxious about the passing rates which are higher than IELTS and since this will be my first time taking an English exam.
I just would like to ask if how many months do I need to prepare for CELBAN since my application for NNAS is running. Do you think I can take the exam this year?
Thank you so much. 🙂 E