What You Need to Pass the CELBAN: YOU NEED BOTH!
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- 3 Reasons Why People Fail the CELBAN
- CELBANPrep: Now Available in Print!
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- So sad to hear what happened
- CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: CELBAN & Canadian Culture
Thank you for your generous response. I came here as a landed immigrant sponsored by my mother under the Live-In Caregiver program. Before I came here in Canada I already searched on how to become an RN here in Canada and one of the requirements was to pass the IELTS exam but unfortunately I failed, I agree with your statement in your page that overconfidence had detrimentals when taking examinations specially if a person is very complacent with his/her self the tendency is that he/she will be over relaxed and conceited. Well that serves as a lesson to me and I believe God has a purpose for that.
Since I already had my IELTS exam done in the Philippines I used this for me to enrol at Bow Valley as a LPN for IEN but due to its demand I got a slot for summer 2013. I just consider Bow as my second option and I am still hoping I could pass another english exam with a much dignified score. Thinking of the amount of time I will be waiting I thought of practicing myself in reading, listening, writing and speaking most especially in English. My mom even laughs because we are used to speaking our dialect, but she is forced to speak even at home. Then, I heard about the CELBAN exam but when I visited the site celban.org it didn’t supply me ample information. With regards to canadian culture I have a minimal knowledge in that area since I only stayed here for a few months. Although, there are engine sites that are helpful in understanding there culture but I could not fully grasp since I have nobody to ask with regards to their experience specially those people working in the hospital setting.
Hoping you could help me understand deeper the Canadian culture and its implications to the CELBAN exam because I really wanted to pass this exam and most specially I don’t want to disappoint my mother because I want her to be proud of me.
Looking forward for your response. Mary
Kim! I am so happy to tell you that I passed my CELBAN exam! I took the examination last Oct 11 and it’s good for CARNA. I got 10 for listening and reading while I got 7 for writing and 8 for speaking. CARNA approved my application and I am just waiting for instructions. Thank you Kim for the encouragement, support and all the things that you had taught me! I will email you soon and tell you what’s happening in nursing career! God Bless you more! A