Get Your 7 Day Access Pass
FREE E-books with Kindle Unlimited
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook
What You Need to Pass the CELBAN
CELBANPrep Writing Textbook
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
Pre-test~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- CELBANPrep’s 12 Days of Christmas
- I am so impressed!
- CELBANPrep: Now Available in Print!
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- So sad to hear what happened
- CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Balancing family and CELBAN Prep
☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
Thanks for your email.
I moved here with my husband and our two children. IT has been hard. Mostly because I am home alone and not being able to work. Toronto is a nice city.
We moved here three months ago from Sweden. I am swedish, but I have lived i the UK, for four years, but IT was ten years ago. I was working there as a nurse.
I did the IELTS and failed to get the score I require, which nearly broke me apart. I misunderstood the instructor on the reading part, and I know that effected my result, but I still managed to fail on the essay which I wasn’t prepared on. It felt ok when I was writing. My IELTS band is: Reading 6.0 Listening 7.5. Writing 5.5 and speaking 8.5. Overall 7,0.
I don’t know if I should retake the IELTS or do the Celban, but I am now looking into the Celban. Maybe you can give me some advise.
Thank you for the inspiring me to pursue my career here in Canada.I did say thank you for you to my friend who told CELBAN thing. It is by me on how to face and pass the challenge for Nursing English requirements. Especially now I am a 7 months postpartum Mom and having a hard time in self- studying because my baby needs me all the time. And it is only me taking care of her while my husband working.
I have a question, when will I start to take the CELBAN PREP ONLINE? Rightnow till Dec 2014 the exam dates are full across Canada. That’s makes me think in a hurry and worried because my practice in Nursing it’s on standby .By next year I’m 3 years not working as a Nurse. And which will I purchase the CELBAN PREP bundle? or will I start first the basic prep one by one? Please advise me Kim.