I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
NEW CELBANPrep Memberships
Access to CELBAN Writing Examples
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
CELBANPrep is More Affordable
Two CELBAN Preparation Books ~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
- I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
Tag Archives: Balancing family and CELBAN Prep
☼ *Disillusioned Dreamer: We can not do this alone, any of it. We need each other, in life, to obtain our dreams.
Thanks for your email.
I moved here with my husband and our two children. IT has been hard. Mostly because I am home alone and not being able to work. Toronto is a nice city.
We moved here three months ago from Sweden. I am swedish, but I have lived i the UK, for four years, but IT was ten years ago. I was working there as a nurse.
I did the IELTS and failed to get the score I require, which nearly broke me apart. I misunderstood the instructor on the reading part, and I know that effected my result, but I still managed to fail on the essay which I wasn’t prepared on. It felt ok when I was writing. My IELTS band is: Reading 6.0 Listening 7.5. Writing 5.5 and speaking 8.5. Overall 7,0.
I don’t know if I should retake the IELTS or do the Celban, but I am now looking into the Celban. Maybe you can give me some advise.
Thank you for the inspiring me to pursue my career here in Canada.I did say thank you for you to my friend who told CELBAN thing. It is by me on how to face and pass the challenge for Nursing English requirements. Especially now I am a 7 months postpartum Mom and having a hard time in self- studying because my baby needs me all the time. And it is only me taking care of her while my husband working.
I have a question, when will I start to take the CELBAN PREP ONLINE? Rightnow till Dec 2014 the exam dates are full across Canada. That’s makes me think in a hurry and worried because my practice in Nursing it’s on standby .By next year I’m 3 years not working as a Nurse. And which will I purchase the CELBAN PREP bundle? or will I start first the basic prep one by one? Please advise me Kim.