Get Your 7 Day Access Pass
FREE E-books with Kindle Unlimited
I passed My CELBAN the 1st Time!!
CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook
What You Need to Pass the CELBAN
CELBANPrep Writing Textbook
How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
Pre-test~ FREE with Kindle Unlimited
- 3 NEW FREE CELBAN E-books
- 10% off CELBAN Grammar Student Workbooks
- I am so impressed!
- CELBANPrep: Now Available in Print!
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- So sad to hear what happened
- CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
- Ur book it’s fraud.
- What You Need to Prepare for the CELBAN!
- Get Your FREE CELBAN Preparation E-Book today!
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- CELBANPrep is now more affordable
- How CELBANPrep Memberships Work
- Now, CELBANPrep members have access to writing examples.
- NEW: CELBANPrep Memberships!!!
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 10 in Listening
♥ *You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support … I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try
This is A. You may not remember me but I subscribe to your CELBANPrep course 2 years ago. Now, I am very happy to inform you that I will be finishing my 10 courses in the BCN program for RNs this March. Yes! I am finally done with school and I will be able to apply for a GN position and later on RN! This is all thanks to you who made this possible. You helped me prepare for CELBAN. And during that time, I was losing hope because I was frustrated that I was not able to pass the IELTS for the 3rd time. But, thank God that I did not give up. You gave me the assistance, confidence and emotional support during that time. And because of that I was able to pass CELBAN on my first try. I will never forget it. Thank you so much! May God continue to shower you with more blessings! A
♪♪ Strained Achiever: due to the limitation of safe practice period i had to take this decision [to take my CELBAN in one month]
i buked my celban fr 22nd april, my previous celban score is W7 S7 R9 L8, n my recent ilets score is L8.5 R8 S 6.5 n W6. i need some tips for preparation and your guidance….i understand your concern [about taking my exam for the second time in one month] but due to the limitation of safe practice period i had to take this decision. i know its short time but for the time i will be 24/7 available for study. definately i will be investing in my studies i just need your guidance.