Im so amazed with all the stories that i read, that lead me to write you my story wondering maybe you can help me. T’was my dream to be a nurse when i was a kid! Luckily that. was year 2000,when I becme an RN in the Philippines. Due to financial struggles in our family,i went to Saudi Arabia to help my parents sending mu 4 other siblings to college and gaining experience too. That 7 years was so great for me as a nurse, especially i learned a lot. Then, I decided to come here in Canada under in a caregiver program year, that was 2007 . While i was in that program I took several times in ielts exam but failed. To make story short,I’ve been here now in Canada for almost 7 years and yet my road to become an RN here is still dim out and hoping you can be my light to pursue my dreams. I dont know how to start, im so desperate, frustrated ,hopeless especially i have a 2 year old baby boy now. But with all the stories from your previous studs my hopes reignited.
My last IELTs exam result 2 years ago,reading & listening 6.5 , writting 6 , speaking, 7. CLBPT result just recently: listening 8,Speaking 7,reading 8,writing 6
I did not try Celban exam but Im planning to try at this time.
Mr Kim, I really really need your help! Thank you M
NEW! FREE Guide
UPDATED: Pre-test~ FREE
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ There are times that I am at a point of giving up.
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ it feels like theres something lacking on me – sometimes feeling emptiness.
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I took celban twice and I didn’t get expected score
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I don’t have the confident, I feel that I will fail [the CELBAN]
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I am so worried in taking celban for the 3rd time…I got 9 listening
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ i was so frustrated … after i received my evaluation report.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ Do you have an ideas of how a busy mom with a toddler can study?
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I am here for you, what I really want to know is: are you here for yourself?
- CT4 UNSUSPECTING NEWCOMER – ♦ WARNING: Overconfidence can have detrimental effects.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am from Swift Current [Saskatchewan], I have two jobs… I wanted some [CELBAN] materials to read at home
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I dont know how to start, im so desperate, frustrated, hopeless
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I already took CELBAN twice, but … I’m not lucky to pass.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am a 7 months postpartum Mom…when will I start
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: A word of caution…
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE!!
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com