NEW! FREE Guide
UPDATED: Pre-test~ FREE
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I already took CELBAN twice, but … I’m not lucky to pass.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am a 7 months postpartum Mom…when will I start
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: A word of caution…
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ There are times that I want to give up because I’m not sure if I can do [the CELBAN]
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I have nightmares on [CELBAN] writing.
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I take my 2nd chance in celban.. Now I have only one chance left
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ Sometimes, I feel very exhausted and stressed… My schedule is overwhelming…
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I already took the IELTS twice… I admit I almost gave up … [on] my writing skills
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I failed my nursing exam and i felt ashamed.
- CT4 ♦ WARNING: I did my Celban last May without any preparation or any study guide
- I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- Is it possible to take CELBAN test … prior to NNAS application
- Keepsake: I passed my Celban exam the first time…I attempted IELTS twice.
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE!!
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Passion Planning
Heyyy, look at you! Now that you came back for CELBANPrep, you are truly full of life and energy. I couldn’t almost keep up with all the new projects you’ve been doing! So I did the 3 things I needed to do tonight so I won’t actually get behind. I appreciate you for taking me along in this journey and allowing me to be a part of this despite being busy with life. I am very excited for all your plans. I just want you to know as always that I will always support you on your endeavors.
Thanks again for the invite. 🙂