NEW! FREE Guide
UPDATED: Pre-test~ FREE
- NEWS: You ARE invited TO CELBANPrep’s 2021 – Achieve Intro Session
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ There are times that I am at a point of giving up.
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ it feels like theres something lacking on me – sometimes feeling emptiness.
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I took celban twice and I didn’t get expected score
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I don’t have the confident, I feel that I will fail [the CELBAN]
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I am so worried in taking celban for the 3rd time…I got 9 listening
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ i was so frustrated … after i received my evaluation report.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ Do you have an ideas of how a busy mom with a toddler can study?
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I am here for you, what I really want to know is: are you here for yourself?
- CT4 UNSUSPECTING NEWCOMER – ♦ WARNING: Overconfidence can have detrimental effects.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am from Swift Current [Saskatchewan], I have two jobs… I wanted some [CELBAN] materials to read at home
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ I dont know how to start, im so desperate, frustrated, hopeless
- CT4 TRAPPED IEN – ☀️ I already took CELBAN twice, but … I’m not lucky to pass.
- CT4 – BUSY MOM & DAD: ⏱️ I am a 7 months postpartum Mom…when will I start
- CT4 THE DISILLUSIONED DREAMER – ♥ Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?
How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: FREE!!
Please leave a comment
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey.
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
- Follow Dear Kim on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Grammar
i would like to purchase the books for reading , writing, listening, and speaking celban. how much will it all cost in total. please inform me asap.
and where can i purchase it from what are the dates for celban exams.
i am locatedin halifax
and how long it the celban exams for?
how much of study time do i need in total before taking the actual celban exams??
This is a great incident report written for CELBAN Writing during the CELBANPrep Writing Level Two. It is well written, except for a few errors. Can you identify the errors?
This comes from a posted assignment, for the CELBANPrep Writing Level Two How would you correct it?
On July 19th at 20:30H, at St. Matthews Hospital, Kim Sapno, 14 year old girl admitted in emergency room accompanied by her mother. She had a complained of right lower abdominal pain.
Try rewriting these sentences before you click on read more to see some of my suggestions. Which do you prefer and why?
With the assistance of a writing coach, IENs work on writing assignments on a weekly basis. This personalized writing tutoring allows a person to develop test taking strategies that increase their score on the CELBAN. See if you can spot some of the errors in the phrases below:
- A patient complained about why should the nurse must asks so many questions..
- and not to right away help the patient.
- Little that the patient knew that the nurse was already helping the patient.
- The nurse focused her full attention to the patient.
Corticosteroids and antibiotics are prescribed to treat joint pain and sore throats.
I have a question again!! Do I need to change joint pain? It affects multiple joints.
§ When writing a report for CELBAN Writing should headache, earache or sore throat be singular or plural?
In writing about Henoch Schonlein Purpura, an IEN with a family history with this disease wrote:
Symptomes of this disease are purpuric rashes all over the body, joint pain and cold like symptoms like headache, sorethroat and earache.
I asked, ” Do you understand why earaches and sore throats are plural?”
She replied, “I did research on, why do we use earaches or sore throats? But I could not find the reason. So, can you please explain that to me? Thank you.
Why do we need to add temperature unit must and other units not? For example:
- Vitals: PR 88, RR 20, BP 110/70, T 36.7 C.
Delightfully i have spent more than an hour to satisfy myself by reviewing the above posted comments and i must say “finally” i have recieved a source for help:)
I’m recent graduate IEN residing in toronto, waiting for my evaluation from CNO. According to recent changes in language fluency requirement i have set up my mind to take either IELTS or CELBAN exam, what would you suggest me the easiest option to achieve the required score.
looking forward to recieve guidance from you.
The following is a quote from the work of an IEN who subscribed to CELBANPrep Writing. It is part of her assignment for the CELBAN Writing Tutoring.
Working in the Operating Room is my passion because this is the field that I was introduced to and gained my experienced in as a nurse. I would also like to deal with elderly people whom I consider as individuals with special needs. With great perseverance and dedication, I will follow my ambitions not just as a goal but as a fulfillment as well.
Question: do you “deal with” people or do you “work with” people?
To read your comments , [about my assignment for my writing tutoring] I am thinking I am very weak in English. Sorry, I am consuming a lot of your’s precious time. Thankyou for your patience. Here, I am ready to work from starting and want to learn as you want to teach me. I might frustrate you with silly mistakes so please forgive me for that. I will work on this assignment as long as you think: I should be here. Wish you a great day.