To understand how to prepare for the CELBAN Listening with CELBANPrep , there are 2 important posts for you to read on Dear Kim:
* What has Happened to Civility?
* CELBANPrep Speaking E-books will no longer be available.
Because, If you think that what you say and do does not matter, that is not true. There are links at the end of this post to teach you how to post a review. Your voice matters! You matter!
This summer has been challenging.
- I have been falsely accused of creating a scam. (Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.)
- I have received ratings of no stars. (If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault? )
- And there was a claim that Ur book it’s fraud.
- I have received disappointment from people that I have not created more videos for listening. (I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.)
Sure, I have also told me:
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- So sad to hear what happened
- and I Just Want to Appreciate your heart to help aspiring future nurses of Canada
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
But, this whole process got me questioning:
What does the lack of civility and the negative reviews, false claims and accusations of being/creating a scam and a fraud have to do with getting a 10 in listening on the CELBAN?
In August I read this review on Amazon, and it broke me. You can hear my frustration and anger that caused me to stop selling the Kindle Interactive E-books on Amazon.
You win, Orathai!
Because of your ignorance and inability to read instructions and the information provided in the descriptions and the FREE CELBANPrep User Guides, CELBANPrep E-books for reading, listening and speaking will no longer be available.
I am sick and tired of people making false claims about me and what I have created. For 10 years I taught CELBANPrep courses to hundreds of Internationally Educated Nurses from around the world and across Canada. You can read their e-mails, comments, questions and testimonials at http://www.Dear-Kim.com. They invested in themselves so that they could advance their careers. Why? Because 10 years ago there were NO RESOURCES available for the CELBAN.
If you think that what you say and do does not matter, that is not true.
CELBANPrep has always been grassroots, receiving feedback from Internationally Educated Nurses about what I created and how to improve it is what made CELBANPrep so very effective!
I am always open to learn about your experience, and if you had difficulties, finding a way to resolve them: together.
But false accusations and claims of being a fraud, or a scam, hurt people. They damage reputations. They hurt people, businesses and organizations that have a true intent. Most of all they hurt your “brothers and sisters” who are in the same boat as you are: preparing to be licensed professionals in Canada.
- Who else has created textbooks for you to prepare for the CELBAN?
- Who else has created a special series of Grammar books/courses, specifically about medical situations and contexts?
- Who has been creating resources since 2009?
- Who is answering your e-mails and posting them on a blog with tags like: Enouragement Facing Fears Finding Balance Hope I passed the CELBAN Stress Management Test Taking Strategies Time Management?
When you look around and see how much and what I have created over ten years: how on earth can anyone claim that to be a scam or fraud?
You matter. What you say matters. What you write matters. You get to choose. Are you going to build and create with your words and actions, or are you going to destroy?
If you have used or read any of the CELBANPrep material, please write a review. If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
If you don’t know how, check out this post: How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?. Thank you.