If you have been following on Facebook or on Dear Kim you know that controversy has arisen. People have been making all kinds of claims, publicly, about CELBANPrep. But you know different.
- If you have taken CELBANPrep: then, you know what others do not know.
- If you have had a Writing Assessment, had your writing assignments reviewed by me or my Writing Coach: then, you know what others do not.
- If you have met me or attended the Speaking Conference Calls or had a One-on-One Consultation: then, you know what others do not.
- If you worked with one of my Speaking Mentors: then, you know what others do not.
- If you attended a 7 Things You MUST Know to Pass the CELBAN, or CELBAN Trap live presentation: then, you know what others do not know.
- If you have purchased CELBANPrep 2018/2020; then, you know what others do not know.
Knowing what you know, you know that claims that are being made are unfounded.
And, if you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
Which begs the question: “Who is in the picture above?”
- Is it someone slandering CELBANPrep?
- Or is it an IEN who took CELBANPrep Speaking Up?
It all depends on what you chose, which voice is going to be louder?
Are you going to keep quiet, or are you going to Speak Up?
If you don’t know how to write a review on Amazon know the following:
- If you purchased CELBANPrep in the past, you do not have to make a purchase through Amazon to write a review!!! (That is if you completed CELBANPrep Writing Level One or Two or CELBANPrep Speaking with me as a course, or accessed the Study Bundle from CELBANPrep, you can still write a review without purchasing the Print Replicas.)
- And, you have to have made a purchase of over $25 – on anything – to be admitted to the Amazon Community – to write a review.
- I have created a How To Guide– along with pictures and screen shots.
So, please help! If you have taken CELBANPrep or made a Print Replica purchase on Amazon; please write a review. And, if you have had difficulties: please contact me (e-mail, comment on Dear Kim or message on Facebook) so that I can figure out what is happening so that I can resolve the situation.
If you need any motivation, please check out these posts:
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
Reading these you will see that:
If you don’t Speak Up…
…the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
I appreciate both your time and consideration,
P.S. Please share this with your friends who have also taken or recommended CELBANPrep!