Hi Kim! Its a great relief or say a great hope when I found your site. With all the testimonies that i read it uplift my spirit and frustration.Tons of questions runs on my mind. How,why and when did they learned or know Kim? Why they sound so attached? Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?How and why Kim has a great heart in helping International Nurses in achieving our dreams and goals in our life and career? These are few to mention of all my ?.
Anyway my family and I migrated here in Canada for more than a year now. I’ve been working in Middle East for almost 15 years when I decided to find a greener pasture and a better future for my family. Vancouver is our first stop directly form Middle East. I took my CLB last year, Reading 7, speaking, 7, Listening 8 and writing 6. I tried my luck on IELTS but unfortunately it didn’t go well, the results shattered my heart and my goal. Am on the midst of going back to Middle East but all the people that I’ve meet they will advised me to hang on. Thru browsing internet I found your site and it caught my attention. Here I am now hoping and praying that I will capture the better and brighter future that am dreaming for my family and kids thru your help.
God Bless and may you be blessed more with knowledge and wisdom to share with us all……
- receiving heart filled e-mails from amazing people, like you!
- the fulfillment of being part of an emotional spiritual healing process that feeds my own heart and soul.
- and the knowledge that we direly need nurses in Canada, with the hope that times will change and the floodgates will open.
- How,why and when did they learned or know Kim?
- Why they sound so attached? Why and how did Kim motivated them so much?
- How and why Kim has a great heart in helping International Nurses in achieving our dreams and goals in our life and career?
- fromdiscoveringCELABNPrep from a google search
- some learn of me from the free resources How to Prepare for the CELBAN and are touched by what I have shared or written.
- others discover Dear Kim, as you did, and are touched by what they read.
- still others subscribe and receive guidance and support through the Writing Tutoring, Speaking Conference Calls and the 7 Things You MUST Know to Pass the CELBAN LIVE Webinar.
- but in all situations, all conversations and communications have been online and none have met me in person.
- from a referral from a friend or family member that has taken CELBANPrep, formed a connection and found support.
- How did reading the emails and testimonials on my sight provide you with relief and hope? How did what you read uplift and abate frustrations?
- How did you form an attachment?
- How did you find motivation?
- Why were you inspired to write from your very heart and soul?
entitled, the CELBAN Trap. That phrase was inspired as I wrote to an IEN, cautioning her about avoiding falling into the trap. (Here is the link if you have not read it WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!) Before that moment I had never considered it a trap, but as I wrote it became clear that there is indeed a trap that many unsuspecting IENs fall into. Well, this year I started training Speaking Mentors. One keeps warning IENs about the CELBAN Trap. When I heard her I thought that was really cool, but I did not really think too much about it… until last Thursday night. Then it happened: I received the outline. I spent the whole day, the next day, writing. I started first thing in the morning and did not stop until well after mid-night. I awoke on Saturday and started the whole process again. By 3:00 in the afternoon I was done, or so I thought. Monday morning rolled around, and I was back at it. I spent a few hours designing the cover, and was then inspired to create a presentation. From that came a quiz and the website. Within a matter of days all of that was created. I say created but I mean co-created with God for He “continued to bless me with knowledge and wisdom to share with all of [you].”