Get CELBANPrep Listening Complete only $9.99 CND!
Check-Out CELBANPrep Writing Level One: CELBAN or IELTS!
Get your CELBANPrep Speaking Textbook on Amazon!!!
- NEWS: CELBANPrep’s New Look and Easy Access
- It is such a great blessing to be able to avail of the free resource materials you’re offering for my CELBAN preparation
- Did you get your FREE CELBAN Preparation Books yet?
- CoI I heard that the chances of passing [the CELBAN] is higher than IELTS because it is medical in nature and is intended for nurses
- New on Amazon ~ CELBAN or IELTS Pre-Test (FREE E-book)
- CoI ~ I don’t know where to start my [CELBAN or IELTS Writing Assessment] report
- I am so excited! Amazon just released a new CELBANPrep book! And it is only $2.99 (or FREE with Kindle Unlimited)!
- 1G Horaaaaaaaaay, I did it [wrote a perfect report for CELBAN Writing] in 20 minutes
- CoI Are you interested in taking half the time to pass the CELBAN?
- I would just like to know if I can take my CELBAN first, then…apply for the NNAS.
- CoI Im just a bit confused which test am i going to take … celban or ielts.
- CoI Now i am little confused: should I get coaching or should I do preparation [for the CELBAN] myself.
- Dear Kim, I hope you could do something more helpful that just like a bite in a piece of pizza.
- Prepare for the CELBAN in Less Time: Find out how!
- I was thinking why not to create a little grammar resource for CELBAN writings?
- Amazon received feedback about the struggles CELBANPrep users experienced!!!
- If you don’t Speak Up, the voices of those who have slandered CELBANPrep will be heard over YOUR Silence!
- What has Happened to Civility?
- Dear Kim, Please accept my humble apologies for my negative comment. I am deeply saddened by mistake
- Kim, I realized, You are NOT Fake!
- I felt very sad to know that that’s all you have for [CELBAN] Listening.
- If you order toast and complain that you didn’t get a hamburger: is it the restaurant’s fault?
- How can I help you verify the authenticity of your [CELBANPrep] books?
- Open Letter to Anuj Bohara who gave one star to CELBANPrep Listening Complete: claiming it is a scam.
- 4G* WARNING: Avoid The CELBAN Trap!
- 1G$* Im working here in canada as a caregiver. I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- CELBAN Preparation in Israel and Internationally
- CELBAN Preparation in Singapore and Internationally
- 300 – CELBAN Preparation in Dubai, UAE and internationally
- 600 – I am from Philippines currently working as caregiver … I wanted to try CELBAN but I am scared … I am not working in the hospital now for three and half (3 1/2) years
Check-out the Dear Kim (CELBAN) YouTube Channel!!!
Please leave a comment ~ 2018 and beyond!
Life is a process of growth and transformation.
Join me on my journey as I explore topics such as:
Leave a comment. Let me know how what you think, how you have been inspired, how you have felt in reading Dear Kim!
Oh, and check out the Dear Kim Sessions!
Engage in Career and Passion Planning!!
Overcome Disillusionment; Restore Your HOPE!
Create the Future You Want!
i dont know know where to start and what to order first.
please help me
i want to purchase celbanprep books , i dont know know where to start and what to order first. please i need a lead start in this. i need to start studying. i just started part time work and its overwhelming, so i have not even bought any books for celban. i need to buy then and start studying
please kim how should i start off. i need to buy some books to get me started off with
Thanks for your question. Where a person starts depends on how much time they have, when the exam is scheduled, how many times they have taken the exam, and how much money they have. How to Prepare for the CELBAN is a good start, but it is not enough. It is important to spend more time on each skill to become familiar with the exam and improve your skills. Our testing methods in Canada are different from what many International Nurses are familiar with. Next, if you have time, I recommend the Listening and Reading Study Guides. I am hoping people will get them early, and spend several months improving their skills by using the resources and tips for success. Currently they are only avialable on Amazon, but in January 2012 they will also be available on CELBANprep. Once you have spent some time improving your skills it is good to work on the Sample Tests. That is for reading and listening. Writing and Speaking are different. These are only available as courses. Writing is 8 weeks, and speaking is 4 weeks. For each you are taught what is required for the exam, turning weaknesses into strengths. Also you get individualized attention and assistance. For this reason the fee for the courses are higher than the study guides and sample tests. This is the plan if you have time, and allows for you to make decisions based on your financial situation. Following this path also allows you to build confidence in what CELBANPrep provides, so that you can feel more comfortable about making the larger purchase. By that time you will know my offers are genuine and trustworthy. If you do not have time, and have money, I would recommend taking the courses at the same time as starting with the study guides. Then when Speaking is completed, to spend that time on the reading and listening practice exams.
Does this help?
you made it clear.
i am trying to purchase celban listening and reading study guides from amazon. i am not succeeding as it shows me something about kindle. i dont know what that is.!!!! are these books that will be send to me by amazon or is it something i will study online
all this is so overwhelming
please help kim
Dear R, The only reason why I can sell these books for so little is because they are electronic: so they are not on paper. Instead they are a file that you download in the same way music, movies and games are downloaded. I have created a video to explain it. The kindle is the software Amazon created so that people can read the e-books. It is like itunes. You can get the kindle app for your PC, Mac laptops or desktops, Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows 7 tablets and phones. So you can choose which device you want to read it on. The Kindle app is free. Kim
This entry was posted in CELBANPrep and tagged Amazon, Android, Blackberry, CELBAN Listening, CELBAN Reading, CELBAN Speaking, CELBAN Writing, CELBANPrep Method, ebooks, iPad, iPhone, Kindle, laptops. desktops, Mac, must read, PC, phones, study guide e-books for CELBAN, tablets, Windows 7. Bookmark the permalink.